Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Why are you all allowing transfers to Bloodsail Buccaneers? Granted, we are more of an RP-lite server, but we have a small and lively community with a completely different culture than the mega servers. Please don’t ruin what is currently a gem of a server.

6 Likes

Hey! Just don’t ignore Sulfuras. Give us the option to free transfer off or create a new character at least

3 Likes

I really want to go to Bloodsail so bad and get the hell out of Faerlina but no way without RDF. :pensive:

Why is Sulfuras being ignored?

It is the ONLY server that is LOCKED that DOES NOT have free character transfers. Right now, my guild is split in two, so PLEASE either unlock the server or open migrations so those of us on Sulfuras can leave.

It is absolutely insane to me that this has been going on for 10+ days with no comment AT ALL from Blizzard about the plan for Sulfuras. The silence is deafening.

5 Likes

Can we please have an update on Sulfuras? Will I be able to bring my main over in time for raiding with my friends?

4 Likes

Blizzard thank you so much for giving Mankrik free transfers to multiple destinations. I am very happy to finally move on.

Edit: After being able to log in, there is not a PVE option for East Servers. Why?

1 Like

you have no idea how pumped I am about it. thanks for sharing in the fun Mootwo! :fist_left:

1 Like

Still wondering why we don’t have access to transfer to realms with already established max level characters. Pagle hasn’t had a queue, and adding one alt to the realm on the same account has no impact on population or queue time. It really can’t be that hard to open xfer’s for accounts with established max level characters on some of these “locked” realms.

6 Likes

Calling all heroes! Your assistance is needed on the server of Earthfury! Left forgotten and alone for so long, the population has grown over these last few weeks (no thanks to Blizz or opening of free xfers or anything). But now that free xfers have opened from many of the megaservers the path of it becoming another viable, balanced pvp server is a true reality.

We just need some people willing to take the plunge and join us. It is pretty much 50/50 right now so would love to see a balanced ratio migration continue. We don’t want this to become a bene/faerlina situation but rather another (albeit much smaller) Grobb or even Sulfuras type situation. So please if you’re looking for a new home for one reason or another, or want to a place where all your friends/guildies who have gotten split up from all this server chaos, now is the time to consolidate on a server with a legacy that goes back to Classic. Make a new home on Earthfury!

2 Likes

Still just want to be able to move my toon to grobbulus where I have characters already :frowning:

5 Likes

Anyone looking to transfer to Myzreal from Pagle, hit me up. old stuck on Myzreal I would be willing to trade for Pagle gold.

Eranikus is growing fast and has a fantastic community. Found a wsg pre-made on the group finder and won 10 games with those fine chaps !

Highly recommend

1 Like

Don’t transfer to Azuresong. The server is completely dead. Unless you never want to raid again.

100% agreed.

Looking for free Character transfers from Sulfurus to Maladath.
Update:
I was not aware of the Transfer Restrictions on Fresh Servers such as Maladath.
So I will gladly go to Ashkandi, Westfall, or Windseeker.
Please let me know.

2 Likes

Bump for sulfuras. dont leave us hanging please

5 Likes

So the only locations from mankirk to transfer to are west coast if I want a normal server. Please fix this… Mankrik is so damn over populated leveling professions and gathering materials has been a nightmare.

1 Like

BSB was my first server and eventually I made characters on Mankrik. Happy to have them all on BSB, thanks.

The server’s community benefits from players of any server type coming over to maintain a healthy pop. Hope more Horde join BSB so both factions have fun in Wrath. See you in Northrend.

1 Like

Just paid $15 to re-sub and join my friends, and have no problem paying another $25 to transfer from benediction to sulfuras, to play with them… But this is not an option now? And I will be forced to play alone. I am instantly regretting returning to this game…

8 Likes

YES! get out off my server!