(Transfer) 3 DPS & 1 Healer [3/8m] LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hi there, I have room on my roster for all of you to trial. Guild info is below and if you’re interested, I hope to hear from you. If not, best of luck to all of you.

Guild & Server: Zul’jin - Horde
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Current Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M TEP (5% M Ashvane) | 8/9M BoD
Recruitment Contacts: Giggles#1351 (my btag)/Mis#6858 (my discord)
Application: http s://goo.gl/forms/MdoY4J5M1ZHVyiNg1

Hi there, im from a guild on Malganis called Absolute and we are in search of DPS for mythic progression, we currently have a full group but need to replace a few, we are currently 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 7-10EST, id really love to chat more with you guys. let me know if youre interested

btag- Lyssa#1156
discord- Olysian#5213

Hello,

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 4/8M 8/8H

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 4/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

All DPS Classes that are ready for mythic progression.

Please contact Deerax#11348, Sickofit#1322 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

2 day Tues/Thurs 8-11EST 8/8H 4/8M on Bleeding Hollow US formed last tier in BfD obtaining CE Jaina looking for one tank, one healer, and any good DPS that can play their class/spec well, meaning you can do good dps during progression while executing mechanics. The goal is to raid efficiently by learning and understanding the fights before raid so we minimize wasted time. If this interests you, contact me on bnet at Rafikster#1601 and we can talk more.

Requirements:
heroic and/or mythic logs
425+ ilvl
60+ neck lvl

Thanks

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello there! I would be very interested in chatting with you.

Guild: Mal’Ganis (H)
Raid times: T-W 8:30-12:30 CST (6:30-10:30 PST)
Progression: 3/8M EP (close attempts on Ashvane)
Contact Info: Teredor#11978(Btag) Teredor#5753(Discord)

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/Heals

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Since the armory isnt updating our recent move…we are on Sargeras Alliance

Hey Ooggaa,

We can offer you and your team a solid “Mythic-light” progression guild and lots of M+ in-between on a one-night-a-week commitment over in <Esper>. Here’s the spam. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey there im from a guild on malganis called absolute and we have immediate spots open for our raid team. We raid 7-10est tues/wed, we are currently 3/8M

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord Olysian#5213

Hey Ooggaa!

We are a 1-day guild LF a couple of DPS and a healer to play for our core, and your group appears to really fit this description well (we currently have 0 priests and ret pallies)! Our original thread is here if you’d like to read a bit more:

And our website is listed here if you’d like to apply or look into our guild history a wee bit more as well!

https:// wednesdaypalooza. com/

Our latest prog is a 5% wipe on mythic ashvane on our 60th pull (had a few too many of our dps sub 65 neck and without benthic unfortunately, many of which have worked towards them or are no longer on our core!)

We hope you’ll be that piece we need to make this a smooth tier to CE!

Feel free to add any of us on btag if you have any other questions or to find me in game/discord!

All the best

Lazely
Lazely#1204

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hi there Ooggaa!

I think we may be a great fit for what you are looking for. We are also 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST.

Currently looking for a few more reliable, dedicated team players who show up to raid and want to kill mythic bosses! Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. So if you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that guild! We love all things WoW (Raiding, M+, PVP and even have a Classic team) but sometimes we enjoy venturing out to play other games together.

If any of this could interested you please contact Nox#1368 (bnet ) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat! Would love to have you come fast clear heroic with us to x-server trial to see if you are a good fit.

Best of luck with your search!
Happy Raiding
Cheers!
Nox

Hey just wanted to reach out. We would have an immediate opening for all of you on our raid team. Ill drop our info below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey Oogga,

Would love to chat with you guys.
Hysteria 3/8M 9% wipes on ashvane

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Hey there!

We are currently recruiting and we have room for your group!

With 5% wipes on ashvane, well be getting her down soon. I’ve posted raid times and my contact info below.

Raid times:

Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00 CST

if you’d like to talk more, add my btag. Murph#12632

Thanks,
Murph

Hey Ooggaa,
We’re currently at the same progression level you are and I think you and your friends might be a good fit with us. I posted a blurb about our guild below but feel free to add me on bnet at Raiden#1883 if you want more information or are at all interested. Either way best of luck in your search.

We are looking to add to our roster. OX is a hybrid guild that tries to keep a fun casual atmosphere while still having a serious progression raid team. Our guild was created early in the WotLK expansion and some of us have even been playing together since our server went live back in BC. We have an open door policy for anyone looking for a home yet strive to keep our raid unit a competitive one. In the last four expansions we have cleared nearly all raid content on both heroic and mythic modes while being among the top guilds on our server to finish each time (numerous realm first kills in MoP, WoD, and Legion). We look to continue with our momentum and strive to remain a solid raiding team going forward. We also welcome casual players, or people who enjoy playing other games together. Many of our members play LoL, SC2, Diablo, Fortnite, PUBG, Minecraft, Apex, etc. together as well.

BFA Recruitment!!!

We are currently opening up our raid recruitment to players interested in BFA Mythic raiding. We have a long history of successful raiding and have past experience organizing and leading 20-man Mythic content. If you are interested in progression raiding in BFA and seeing all of the content that it has to offer then you should definitely get in touch with us. We already have a solid core but with summer ending and people re-rolling there is a lot of wiggle room to add some new players to round out the team…as always the more the merrier when it comes to progressing deep into a raid tier.

Below is a list of our current progression, schedule, and raid team needs:

BFA Progression

3/8 Mythic Uldir
5/9 Mythic BoD

Raid Times (Subject to change):

Mythic
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30pm (CST).

Classes that we are actively recruiting are as follows:
All

Even if we aren’t actively recruiting your class or spec does not mean that you should not apply, we are always looking for good players/people. Our raid unit is a competitive one so if you outperform someone else in a specific role you can earn that raid spot. Our philosophy is that you can fix gear but not awareness/attitude so if you feel that you are a skilled and raid aware player but just lacking in the gear department I would still encourage you to apply. If you would like to see how you would compare to our current members the majority of our raids are logged and up on Warcraft Logs.

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact either Gruyere or myself (Raiden#1883) in game or on our website at: OutofExile.guildlaunch. com (without the space between the . and com, sorry the new forums won’t let you link to an external site.)

“INCLUSION” (Proudmoore)

We recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 8/8H & 3/8 M guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
Willing to accept any raid ready dps.

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally

Seriously though, we need some people. Please hit me up if you’d like to become a part of our team.

Btag: Beeanna #1235
Discord: Riann #5746

Hey there, please get in touch with me if we sound like the right fit

TLDR Version :slight_smile:

Guild - [A] But My Parse
Server - US-Proudmoore, Pacific Time Zone
Times - Tues/Thurs/Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm PST
Progression- 7/9 M BoD 8/8 H TEP 3/8 M TEP

More info-A <But My Parse> 3/8 M TEP US Proudmoore LF Melee/Range dps/Tank

Contact info-
Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)