<Transcend> Weekends - Sat/Sun 11/12M

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

We are currently offering a million gold to each ranged DPS that finishes this Tier with us!

About Transcend
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic+, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking updated 7/5/2020
Melee DPS:
Not looking for anything specific, apply anyways!

Ranged DPS (Paid Transfers):
Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest
Ranged DPS - finish this tier with us, receive a million gold.

Healer (Paid Transfer):
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Mythic EP: 4/8
Mythic Nya’lotha: 11/12

Apply at:
~https://forms.gle/eLwwU1YSek3aDg6K6

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
Discord: Dev#9022
In game characters: Siopaos, Healing, Dev, To, Hotdudes

Still on the lookout :grinning:

Looking for more :slight_smile:

still seeking more!

looking for more :slight_smile:

still looking for more for weekend raiding

Still looking for more

Hey I’m a motivated player looking to push this raid tier and next. I excel at 5 man content and progression raiding. Ended BOD 5/9 M, currently 1/8M (don’t look at me)

Tag: VxCrisis#1298

still on the lookout

still looking

still on the lookout

Looking for more :slight_smile:

Looking for more

still on the lookout :slight_smile:

still on the lookout

Hi, am rogue.

Might help if I actually post as the rogue

still on the lookout

Don’t mind my character! I have a new nightborne warlock I’d like to raid with if you all would have me. I’ll be pushing to 120 as hard as possible…

still on the lookout, reach out if you’re interested!