Trans Women ARE Women

I know a few in the forums and most of them can’t stand him and think he gives them all a bad name

2 Likes

That’s nice, but it’s still there lol.

This is true. I’m part of the alphabet mafia and I can assure you that LGBT+ people can be as full of vitriol and rhetoric as anyone else, this is because essentially we’re also human.

Edit: This came out condescending, it was not intended as such.

4 Likes

I knew right away when I saw the title that it would be hidden content once I opened the thread. I’m very open minded - but this isn’t the place for threads like this. Not sure what the purpose is, but I doubt you will find it here.

25k of black list, but topic.

My opinion is …
Men are drawn to woman for thousands of years. These men have found a way to be as close as possible to their desires.

1 Like

Some day, long after we’re gone, people will just be people. As a species we’re going to face an unknowable number of existential crises within the next few generations that will force us to put the minutiae aside & work together regardless of our differences if we want to survive.

Just to have a bit of math fun…
1 + 1 = 2
1.4 = 1
1.4 + 1.4 = 2.8
2.8 = 3

3 Likes

This is why parents bought pet rocks for their kids so the kids have something to yell at.

Daily reminder that we’re all human, so we should stop all violence against one another :heart:

1 Like

I agree with you, but I’m just hesitant to believe that this post was made with good faith.

Trans women are genetically men who transitioned into a female personage and identity, whether with the help of surgery, hormones, behavioral therapy, or all of the above… because something inside their DNA makes them want to feel that way… to which I respect their decision on how they want to live their lives with no judgment from me.

I refuse to live in a society that keeps repeating a lie in hopes that it will eventually become true. What I will do, is support you to live your life however it makes you happy. Even if it means calling you Alaina instead of Alan and I will even compliment your dress.

That is all, carry on.

9 Likes

Is trolling in the forums a job?

Because most of the trolls, come one every 2 or 3 days, make a post and leave. Rarely respond. All fit the same behavior.

And their portrait characters look trollish as well. :eyes:

2 Likes

Yikes.

1.4 is not 1.
2.8 is not 2.

10 Likes

It is, depending on rounding :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No, it is not ma’am.

2 Likes

I’m never. Ever. Ever. Going to take your ignorant opinions over my lived experience. Ever. I hope nobody ever takes your reality away from you, the way people like you are trying to destroy mine.

4 Likes

Rounding isn’t equal.

This is not true.

This is not true.

7 Likes

Equal isn’t sugar. Your turn.

2 Likes

Your opinion isn’t just ignorant and disgusting. It’s the kind of thing that gets people killed. People die because of attitudes like yours.

1 Like
10 Likes

This is a fact, this isn’t an opinion.

This is also fact, this isn’t an opinion.

6 Likes