Tranq Darts

Warning: I’m going to be a Negative Nancy.

Do devs sit around a table just spitballing ideas to come up with this sort of thing? They really need a player advocate in there so when one of the devs says, “Wouldn’t it be cool if [fill in the blank],” they could interrupt and say, “No. No it would not.” This applies to all classes, not just Hunter.

So this would work in, what, BGs and against melee cleaves?

In general, that’s how cool ideas are come up with. In the time of COVID it’s happening over zoom meetings though. And I’d rather they try cool things than just leave things stagnant. I don’t enjoy the implementation either but that’s why it’s PTR/iteration phase. Please test it and then give your feedback (in the PTR forum) since the PTR is accessible to all.

1 Like

I’d rather they try to address the issues with skills we already have. I don’t see how this, in any iteration, will be a viable pick over the PvP talents we have to take presently.

2 Likes

I haven’t tested it, but could potentially be useful for say Restro Druids?

3 Likes

I guess it depends on their definition of “near”, and whether or not multiple darts can hit the same enemy.

I understand what you’re saying but it’s probably best to post this feedback in the PTR forum since this thread is unlikely to be viewed by the devs working on the PvP balance/refresh.

Its going to be pretty good in any pvp content when there is a resto druid on the opposing team. Seeing as resto druids are looking to be the new meta healer in 9.1 this will have its uses.

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/OriginalTalentedWoodpeckerWholeWheat-l79czI1G5rJ0bQpH

Multiple darts can hit one person, this was a quick test I did. Will probably do more later when I have time.

3 Likes

Ahhh, right on. Thank you for the test!

1 Like