Tranfering

Hey guys, last night my server had a three hour queue and it has been steadily getting worse. I was wondering what the classic experience has been like on deviate and if it was worth lvling a character here?

Im gonna be real with you, its low pop not medium. 65% ally, but so many arent interested in pvp that horde prolly kills more than alliance does. Many friendly players on here and i really enjoy it, but it needs more population imo.
If everyone like you that was interested in checking out this server, but then was scared off by the lack of players, especially on horde side, we would have a much higher pop.

1 Like

^ what he said

1 Like

All in all, I love this server, have had a great time and made some great friends. People are extremely friendly and helpful and toxic individuals/guilds are the exception, not the rule.

The population is more of an issue if you are leveling a new character. We have lively, vibrant and active pool of high level characters. If you are transferring a 50+ character, you’ll have no problem finding a group for anything you need. I get groups easily every night for whatever I need on my main, but finding groups for things on my alt has been extremely difficult because most of the server population is already leveled.

1 Like