Training in Bastion Today

With the Necrolord trainee Dregs, he will find the object for you to hopefully collect Lucy, the adorable ghost cat.

Seems to be a Covenant-wide thing, Twinklewings also spots the shining object for Night Fae.

Yea, Bastions is too trainee Deos

Got lucky only took a couple hours re killing mobs on daily area…got Lucy…

Unless you’re incredibly lucky, if you want Lucy better pack a lunch. Two of us spent hour and a half waiting for Dirty Glinting Objects to respawn after finding first one. Seem to spawn again after 6 minutes or so. Lot of so-so drops, some useless, no Lucy.

1 Like

It’s every ~5 minutes, right after killing something and getting out of combat.

What I did was as soon as I saw my Trainee find a Dirty Glinting Object, I started a 5 minute timer. Stood around and idled for the duration. As soon as the timer hit 5 minutes, I killed something else and my Trainee found another Object. Did this for about 1.5 hrs before getting Lucy. (RNG is RNG ofc, experiences may vary) Doesn’t have to be combat during a WQ, any mob in the zone works.

1 Like

I lost patience and gave up lol.

I got total of two Lucy’s from yesterdays Trainee’s…one on this toon and one with my alt druid.

Did a round of WQ last night and again this AM. Nothing but potions and battle stones. Not going to waste an hour and a half doing this, but the quest doesn’t turn in till tomorrow. Hopefully it will drop sometime between now and then.

I got Lucy on about the 15th glinting pile. It took about an hour and a half of grinding in Bastion. Got some tenebrous ribs, which was nice, I guess. Ha ha ha

I got several class-specific blue stones, several potions, one leveling stone, and a blacksmithing key from the piles. I was pleased with the blue stones. I didn’t know it would drop those for me, but that’s what I got more than any other drop.

It took me my first time about 1 1/2 hours to get Lucy, but I got a lot of stones, and the healing pots are great :slight_smile: That was a couple days ago when for some reason my new 60’s calling for Venthyr was Drippy.

I have 5 lvl 60’s and I don’t need that many running around that is too much time, so I turned in on my Necro just because it gave me my last catch up renown I needed on that calling and on my Bastion character. I still have my 2 Fae Hunters with their trainee I will work on more shines. I tried to put 1 of each character I have into each covenant so I could collect the pets and not worry about switching around lol.

Some people call me crazy for leveling 5 60’s, got 8 more 50’s waiting in the wings if I get bored…lol

3 hours and 54 glinting objects last night, no Lucy. Bought one off AH in disgust.

This morning remembered hadn’t turned in the trainee quest, out of curiosity killed a passing antelope and glinting object still dropped. With Lucy.

Like so many other people, have to wonder just how random RNG is.

3 Likes

I got Lucy and I don’t even know how.

Can I just giggle about a cat that comes from glinting objects sneaking into the bag of a dog with a Disco ball :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: