Trading Post still not working

Half way through March and no joy with my Trading Post.
None of my toons can open the chest! there is no tender saved up from last month, no tender from completing activities this month! I was told by GMs that all has to be done on one toon but it is possible that I picked up the breadcrumb quest on one toon and handed it in on another. If that should not have been done how were we to know this and what to do about this now???
GMs cannot help - apparently it is up to someone else to fix it - so plse do so.

well the activities themselves are account wide those you are able to chip away at with all your toons not just one. personally this month i went there with my main when starting and pretty sure with my main when i completed it but i know last month i went there with my main to start it but claimed the reward with another. i dont remember there being additional “breadcrumb” quests other then i believe just to view what they are offering for the month which i dont think really awarded anything. for s**** and giggles did you try going back there with all your toons to see if you can loot it. not sure what the GM means by all has to be done on one toon though so it might be worth reopening that ticket to see if they can clerify or maybe you will get another GM that can fix or explain the issue better.

I have the same issue too. i did the quest for february and collected the 1000 spent it just fine. this month march i complete the 1000 says visit trading post to collect rewards. When clikc check to open it opens and doesnt give the monthly reward nor the 1000 traders tender to use at shop. I’ve tryed multiple toons to loot it. dont see any actual answers to why not working.

Too me its one of another blizzard bugs that they kick you to the curb by telling you nothing we can do about it. They just want to end your ticket and move on and not actually resolve a issue.

I am having an issue with the Frozen item in the Trading Post. No matter how many times I replace the frozen item it is stuck as the first item I ever froze. It will temporarily replace it until I close the menu, and when I reopen the trading post the old item is frozen again.

Yes! I went to the Trading Post with all my toons other than the bank toons that do nothing much. Turned off all addons. Chest could not be looted by any of my toons.
I am pretty sure there was a quest in the Mage Tower. And I think the GM meant: pick up that quest and hand it in on the same toon. And i might not have done so as I was on my way thru the Mage Tower for some timed event and then later handed it in on another toon. This is definitely a bug and it does not appear to be worked on or at least we are told nothing about it.

I am still having problems with it… Everytime i try to purchase it just sits and thinks before giving me a cannot connect to server error. I only have one character to do trading post stuff on, and every thing was fine last month… I did get the transmog set when i opened the chest but now i cant buy anything…