Trading Post progression unable to use

Can’t access my trading post tab or work on progress towards it. It tells me to go to Stormwind access the travelers log and that I need active game time. I have a 6 month requiring sub and have active game time,

1 Like

Did you complete the intro quest? It seems as though you can only use that tab once the intro quest is completed.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I have an active sub.

It looks like you haven’t completed the Tour the Trading Post quest yet. Try completing that and see if it clears up your issue.

5 Likes

LOl - yeah. I completed the intro quest and it’s all ok now, Thanks.

1 Like

Im on the intro quest and it wont complete because it wont let me open the cache for the quest to be able to hand in,

You may wish to log out and back in, see if that fixes it. If not, perhaps a UI reset.

2 Likes

I have reloaded My ui 10 times… logged completely off 10 times and have abandoned the quest and res started it 10 times. it saves the progress of my quest and has the remaining open cache and collect you tender… the cache is glowing but will not let me open it.

Okay, perfect. So the next step is the UI reset I linked in my last post. It is not the same as reloading.

3 Likes

Try logging out for 5-15 minutes or so.

2 Likes

Ah we had a server dump and I logged back in and my travelers point progression bar is 0/1000 and i had to 600. Bug?

Having the same issue. Completed the intro Trading Post quest but attempting to loot the chest isn’t working. Chest opens, nothing comes in. Checked my bags and my current tab multiple times. Tried relogging, restarting, reloading UI, and even shutting down the game for more than 30mins (twice) but still doesn’t work.

Removed all add ons logged off for 30 mins and rest my wow folders still cant loot the chest for my quest.

Yes, you are correct. The people you’re telling to “do their jobs” ARE doing their jobs. That’s why they’re here, posting on the forums.

3 Likes

If none of the troubleshooting steps seem to help it is probably best to post in the Bug Report forums so our QA team is able to get a sense of volume of the folks being impacted. I’m going to lock this one up so encourage posting over there.

Thanks, all.

6 Likes