Trading post for April!

That two hander is glorious. It’s a recolor of the exile’s reach starting area weapon, I think. I like me a real simple, clean design. It’ll be grabbing that, the quivers, the pith helm.

Not sure if a magenta cloud serpent is worth 900 tender. I’m not sure about that at all. Kind of disappointed no new hood/cloak combo.

Hopefully there will be some mounts, not like this month

And that is why I hunt for Classic gear for transmogs. I recently added the brown linen shirt look on my hunter to cover up the arms with what look like thin leather. And high tier items for each era tend to be overdone to the point that, well my paladin picked up the artifact Ashbringer in Legion classhalss setting and transmoged it to appear way plain. I love the lore about that weapon, but its appearance is horrifically ugly in my eyes.

Well going off retcon lands there’s a coin on one side is The Winter Queen and Ardenweald on the otherside is Elune and the Emerald Dream.

Like originally it was assumed The Emerald Dream was a Titan creation but well with the whole thing of Titans stealing credit from the First Ones yeah that is probably not true tbh :dracthyr_shrug: