Trading Post error communicating with the Server

Anyone else having this bug?

I keep getting told, “There was an error communicating with the Server. Please try again later.” when I go to purchase Ensemble: Wanderer’s Midnight Trappings.

Tried it on both Horde and Alliance characters and logged in and out of the game. If this is something you’ve experienced please submit a bug report and I’ll be sure to move this over to the Bug Report section if it’s not just me.

Verified this bug with a player in-game.

5 Likes

Yeah I am fully unable to buy things, even after a relog

2 Likes

I am having the same issue.

Same issue and it’s March 21, 2023. Three weeks… Still broken for me. I have three screen shots to show the purchase process and the “unable to communicate with server” issue.

1 Like

I to have the same problem with tying to purchase anything from Tender post.
( unable to communicate with server, please try again later ).
Creating a ticket is like pulling teeth out but hopefully Blizzard is aware of issue, I hope.

So many posts about it but no feedback from Blizzard. I assume they know and are working on it.

Same issue. I was able to purchase one item in the beginning of the month. I still have 255 traders tokens to spend, but, I cannot purchase anything. I tried to purchase the silly pirate hat last night (March 20) on 3 different characters and got the “Could not connect to server” message every time.

Same thing here. Bought the Vagabonds Threads earlier in the month, but now get an error every time I try to buy anything. I currently have 1,250 tender I can’t spend. /facepalm.