Trading post bruto for 10,000 tenders

One could only dream right?!

Than people would complain they didnā€™t know in advance to save their tenders.

most of the stuff is garbage on the post anyway idk why they splurging every month.

The bruto is supposedly on the BMAH (Goodluck with that lol). So if they brought the bruto back, then every other mount that can appear on the BMAH should also come back. That includes zulian tiger and others.

thing is it hasnt been seen on NA in over a year or two apparently

1 Like

The majority of the mounts on the BMAH are still in the game. Only a handful are removed.

And yeah, what Titan said. The brutosaur hasnā€™t been seen on a NA BMAH in over two years.

1 Like

Yes, I know. Everyone suspects itā€™s bugged but the last official blue response is that itā€™s not bugged and that it can appear as either a drop from a box or individually. Who knows though.

thats why we should get a red one for tenders and a purple one for twitch prime

so the green one is still the exclusive elusive one

2 Likes

Yes, the majority are, you are correct. But as I said, there are some that are indeed discontinued, like the zulian, red doggo from MC event and a few others. A lot of TCG ones as well but I wasnā€™t including those as they appear to be coming back as twitch rewards anyways lol.

This would be the most reasonableā€¦ They only removed it and made it fake scarce to surge wow token sales with 100% worked at the time. LOL

2 Likes

Or you can follow your own advice

Well, Iā€™m fine with them coming back anyways.

Old ZG should have never been removed from the game. It should have a bronze drake.

The black and plagued proto drakes also shouldnā€™t have been removed. No other meta achievement mount was so they can bring both back and just leave the titles as exclusive.

The rest of the removed mounts can be thrown on the trading post.

They should never have been removed in the first place

1 Like

it was 5mil when the token was 30k gold.

So? The spider mount was 2 million when tokens were 30k. Again, gold sink mounts have never been adjusted for inflation.

so by current prices, it should be about 7-8 times higher. 30 x 8 = 240

https://wowtokenprices.com/extended-history

10/12/2018 to 06/01/2020

Low: 101k
High: 217k

01/14/2020 to 10/13/2020 (from the day 8.3 went live till the day Shadowlands pre patch came live)

Low: 104k
High: 187k

You sure you got your info right buddy?

2 Likes

Get out of here with your facts and numbers, I got the mount and I donā€™t want anyone else to have it!

1 Like

hell yea. exclusive club represent!!