Trading Post – Item Purchases Are Now Refundable

pretty sure the max amount of tokens is 20 tokens per week. so it would take 1 year for anyone to be able to afford that or $10000.

Oops I mean 500 of whatever currency the trading post uses, is it tokens?

I think that this should have been delayed…

Bad optics if it’s disabled completely in one region pending extended maintenance not unlike NA had to just get it enabled to begin with.

Trading post uses tendies as currency.

1 Like

Ty! 500 tendies = brutosaur :grin::joy_cat::weary::rofl::gem::+1::white_check_mark::tooth::sunglasses:

What?

No, people will buy it. I will too.

But let’s not pretend that Rowling doesn’t have bad views too. The Potterverse is great but c’mon now.

This is the same lady who race changed Hermione in that play and even said that she never wrote her as white only she did when describing her in the very first book.

You can like Harry Potter and still hate the creator.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that someone discovered they could “refund” their existing celestial steed?

1 Like

Update: Any items purchased from the Trading Post in the Americas are now be refundable. Items that were purchased during the non-refundable window can be refunded through the weekend to ensure affected players have the time to login and make any desired changes to their Trading Post purchases.

1 Like

welcome to stormwind without sharding on moonguard

Amazing the transmog refund bug went live when there were several youtube videos about this being a thing. After 5-6 hours of maintenance to boot.

Have you guys not figured out that mounts and toys need to be disabled around areas like this, like the timewalking vendors??? No one can see anything. Same with the community soup.

I am actually surprised people are complaining about this because there wasn’t anyone on mounts when I went there on my server. I figured they had already done this.

on my server they bodied block

1 Like

I could see nothing because there was at least 50 people crowded there but no mounts I could see.

1 Like

Does this currency roll over each month if you don’t spend it all? and in which case, is it capped at 1000 or can it get higher?

Sorry, another question. I have toons in other realms. I received trading coins in two realms. I clicked on a item for sale and I only had 500 in this realm and 500 in another realm and I bought it.

I bought the dirigible from Darkmoon fair. Guess how long that took. And it was worth it!!!

OMG! Can we leave Politics out of Wow. Please!

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that items were refundable as I don’t often check the forums. Can I still refund items? I also wasn’t aware that there’s a monthly cap on the currency, so I was a bit frivolous in my spending. I was under the impression that I would be able to complete all of the trading post objectives in order to get enough currency to purchase all of the items. The vendors don’t seem to offer any method of refunds. Can I possibly put in a ticket to have certain items refunded?