Trading Card Mounts from so long ago

Silly question I know, but curious if those will be given possibly to those who had them on their account since the olden days when they were still around and able to be turned in in Booty Bay. Like the Spectral Tiger and the Rocket mounts … I mean those cards were redeemed and lost many years ago for my husband and I, but would be really amazing to still use them in this Classic version since I’m assuming it’s still going to be attached to our battle net accounts.

So yeah, just wondering if that would be a possibility … maybe have to go to Booty Bay and acquire it through the guy again or something. Would be awesome to use them :slight_smile:

I suspect that if you redeemed a card in retail at some point, the reward item will stay in retail and not be available in Classic. Now I have no idea what Bliz will do if someone has an old, unredeemed card and tries to redeem it now. Maybe they’ll get the choice which game (classic or retail) to apply it to, maybe it will stay retail only. But I’m willing to bet already redeemed mounts will stay retail only.

I remember seeing something about this a while back and found this.

Hope it helps a bit.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the link.

You’re welcome.

Trading card game and the mounts were introduced in Burning Crusade; they weren’t a thing in Vanilla.

This should be reserved for when/if Blizzard decides to make a BC classic.

The vendor didn’t exist in vanilla.