Tracking Lifebloom (and other HoTs) on Friendly Nameplates

Hello, all: I have a question for you. I use a lot of WA on my toons for buffs to myself (Power Infusion, Barkskin, Precognition, Divine Shield) and BigDebuffs for, well, debuffs on targets.

However, I need to find a way to track Lifebloom (other HoTs would be nice but not required) for my RDruid, ideally on the friendly target’s Nameplate. What’s the best way to do this? I can make a WA to track it if I click on a target (it will appear only when I have them selected) but that isn’t ideal.

I looked in the settings for BigDebuffs but, understandably, I couldn’t find a way to track any buffs like Lifebloom. Also, since I may have so many buffs (HoTs) on a target at a time, they do not all display in the Raid/Party UI. Any feedback is much appreciated!

1 Like

On nameplates? Plater does this. On frames, enhanced raid frames.

2 Likes

I use VuhDu… It’s a raid frames addon you can use to easily track HoTS on your target, customize nameplates to track dispellable debuffs, visual/timers for the pandemic windows, etc.

you should def look into a raid frames Addon for this feature, since they have what you’re looking for! ElvUI and Healbot also have similar functions, but i’m not too familiar with setting those up!

gl fellow druid
:revolving_hearts:

This is what I used when I first learned to heal all the way back in wrath. It’s a great tool

1 Like

Hey, all! I found an addon called NamePlateAuras which allows me to customize which buffs I see on each character. It’s just what I needed. Thank you all for your replies! <3

1 Like