Toxic player base

youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM?si=hT8H96Bf8I9SWSf5

youtu.be/2aJUnltwsqs?si=2IILb1gD330DY9cF

Not only knows the OP, but also knows the Christian rock copycat.

My boy’s wicked smart.

You like them apples?

1 Like

Applesauce B

This dude is completely lost in predatory hierarchy because he is actually trying to cope with being at the bottom of the chain. To use an appropriate simile - bro’s like a small dog who is afraid of being eaten so he barks loudly to seem tough :person_shrugging:

You are lost in your desire for my acceptance

Youre crying about crying, compounded by selective bias, literally you are the beast you hate.

I miss old school skirmishes. I originally started playing on a PvP server and those could be fun. Also being paranoid of the stealth sound effect. I remember one of the reasons I started playing hunter was to flush out rogues.

As a high level I would sometimes run up on a low level gray and kill them just to show the world was a threat then I’d move on. I NEVER camped because I hated when people did that to me.

Somewhere along the line PvP’s flavor changed from the RP concept of warring factions to…players trying their best to make each other miserable. Not for me.

1 Like

keep yapping pooch

Says the guy responding to himself :wink:

L2P

You forgot to switch avatars when responding to yourself. Just fyi

Did you even read his post?

Coping me. I don’t blame ya. Your subconscious is picking up my greatness

Taking quotes out of context doesn’t make them magically apply. That person was complaining about people complaining. You don’t seem to understand context or unfortunately struggle to grasp the concept of what you read:

a) you weren’t crying, you were spouting your idiosyncratic garbage
b) Im not complaining about you complaining, I’m calling you out for:

• not understanding the basic definition of domestic
  • sad and limited worldview

c) keep yapping pooch

You are responding to yourself bro.

And then responded to the other guys post from a month ago.

I know that you are triggered because you are an animal and I can tease you like such, but responding to yourself bro. :rofl:

And then alt hoping and accusing me on the next post of the same thing… :rofl:

Why don’t you clowns just learn to take that L.

Just report his posts as straight up trolling and move on

1 Like

Currently ganking a VERY bad 50 mage named Dangernation on Crusader Strike because he was ganking my alt and others for hours in Hillsbrad Fields. For people like him they gank lowbies because their so S*** at pvp. Simple as that, now I sit on his body for hours. This is the way.

word, guy is going through my history because he lost on the original grounds and is going a little nuts :+1:

Yeah. Report it. Lol.

“The scientists tell me I am an animal”

Whaaaaa

Sorry bro. It is in the dictionary.

1, You are an animal

2, You are a predator

3, Now you are triggered

My favorite is how bad that hurt your feelings so bad that you actually forget that you have been violating TOS for months and your history is full of trolling.

You can’t report me because you don’t like yourself :clown_face:

This is targeted harassment

Dude. You are an animal and a predator. You lost like you do on all the alts you choose to engage me with.

Now go alt hop to the next toon and try again. :joy:

Why pick arguments when you are wrong. It is hilarious. You end up triggered and calling blizzard for help every time. Toxic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: throwing poop at the posts you don’t like is pretty toxic.

It’s actually the only reason I gank lower levels is because horde did the same camping someone 10 levels under. So I kill any horde I see now regardless of level.

I’d expect that from you.