<Totally Sus> (A) Recruiting for TBC Raiding 9am-1pm Sun/Mon

Hey all, we’re Totally Sus, a new guild of folks who work nights or otherwise can’t raid during the standard evening time frame, but we still want to enjoy raiding in TBC classic, so we’re looking for more kindred spirits.

We want to make a solid group that can clear content at a reasonable rate, but with a more casual mindset, jokes, laughs, misdirecting our that one healer, have at it, but we flip the serious switch when the pull timer starts.

Our raid days are Sunday/Monday 9am-1pm EST, potentially longer Monday if everyone is up for it .

We will be using DKP, with some modifications as needed with the group.

This is a copy of our current raid roster -
cdn .discordapp .com/attachments/296608712867708928/845919378067292200/Screenshot_20210523-030107 .png (remove the spaces before dots)

We are most in need of a holy priest, a disc priest, another resto, and an arms warrior. Another shaman DPS would be great, but we have most things covered so any DPS to fill the spots is welcome, and of coarse even when we hit 25, nobody is ever going to be 100% solid, so we will cycle folks in when we can. All aside, we welcome everyone to join us and have a good time.

Contact info -
Andorius - westfall, Thearis - westfall, DSSeraph#1234 - battle tag

Crtneyspears - westfall, Nemusia#1225 - battle tag

1 Like

I would be interested my battletag is Brotherbear#1526

1 Like

I added you on bnet hmu anytime!

my btag is FeelsBadMan#11151 im very interested in joining

sent request!

Hey, I’m interestes as well. Currently jave a 60 druid and leveling up a pally for TBC. I have no problem switching to healer/dps or occasional tank for 10 man.

1 Like

please add me via bnet! Nemusia#1225

Sounds awesome. I plan on leveling my hunter or my warlock–unless the URGE to do a resto shaman grabs me.

1 Like

Awesome! Hope to hear from you!

Interested in various roles. Druid (any spec) > Shaman (any spec) > Priest (Shadow) > Warlock being order of preference, but willing to discuss other options.

No1kn0wz#1886 on BNet.

Consider me interested. I’m looking to play enhance shaman. Suresh0t578#1351

Sounds good. Shadow / Mage / Dps war. Tbc main TBD . Currently on pagle. Night shift worker. Could not realistically raid past noon est. JBBQ#1251

I am interested the issue is I would have to start all over on the server. I would be willing to swing tank as well in 10 mans. Would you be willing to do a boost of a warrior, or have a group who could? Add me to Btag Eddie#1203. Only caveat is I can’t raid fri/sat/sun but any weekday is fine.

I might be interested pending which days y’all would raid. Add me tiphani#1574

my Btag is Kiruna#11455
I would love to join your guild.

I know you said full on tanks but I am a prot paladin LF guild. When I was raiding in tbc and wotlk every kill was top 50 US and as good as #7 US. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks

I am interested in joining your guild. I am currently on Heartseeker, and I am planning to transfer to Westfall because it seems like there is more people on the same times I am. I plan on playing on continuing to play my warlock, but can switch to my hunter or prot/ret paladin if you would like. My bnet tag is Deathknight#1523.

I am interested and would be a server change from Mankrik. Looking to play a Shadow Destro Lock (which is what i raided TBC as the first time around). Bnet is Deathwish#1874

hope to hear from you soon! looking for a day time guild ASAP

Also looking at this guild very closely. btag: Zek#1365

Totally willing to use a boost on a class thats needed

In game name is Sheepsndeeps and btag is Jeffkoch#1259