[H] <Total War> | Smolderweb | World PvP

Guild Name: Total War
Server: Smolderweb
Raid times: 6PM Thursday PST / 7PM Friday PST
Discord: https://discord.gg/R7ZvdHK

History:
Back in 2005 on Haomarush while most guilds were caught up in raiding or the pvp honor grind, Total War was created with the sole purpose of raiding alliance towns night and day. By the end of vanilla we had over 500 members and had to create a secondary guild due to the amount of people who just wanted to world pvp. Now that classic wow is coming out some of us have decided to come back for round two! If your primary interest in wow is world pvp you will feel right at home with us.

In addition to world pvp some we also run PvE raids to help us gear up. We use a DKP system. One twist we have done on DKP is that we reward it once a week for a scheduled wpvp raid. Also we allow meme spec’s for our raids.

Some really old world pvp videos for your enjoyment while you are here:

4 Likes

Nice work, Chavez. We’ll see everyone on Faerlina!

cant wait for the battles!
-dwarf priest yerry :wink:

Yes, expect to step over our cooling bodies -quite- often. We are experts in Respawn Retry Combat.

to the top with you

Been a loyal TW member since TBC. If you love to mess around TW is the place for you

Them Total War folks are some nice laid back people I tell you hwhat.

bumping while i sit in queue

Hello guys, Warbarbie greets you, I’m glad to hear that you are in Fealina, but I’m in Netherwind now. I would like to play with you and more if the old ones are there

to the top with you

having a blast with Total War on classic. fun wpvp events weekly!

to the top with you

What realm are you guys playing on?

smolderweb

For the Horde!

another one.

another one

to the top with this thread.

up you go boi

bump to the top