Torghast, Tower of the Damned Timer 🕛

You choose to take it insultingly that is on you. Facts are facts regardless how you feel about them. You have done nothing but prove me right so far on this post

1 Like

Then… Take on your own quote

If you’re going to call out someone, don’t expect you’re immune yourself

And anything can be in your favor if you tell yourself you’re right

The rubber and glue defense huh? NExt youll do the momma in highheels joke

1 Like

Lol your lack of irony saying that is hilarious

1 Like

Once again

Where’s your evidence?

Maybe. But that’s like 1% every 2 minutes. That’s nothing. It only gets to be a slight problem after 30-40 minutes away.

I don’t love timers. I’m against the notion of a timer in Torghast. But I am with Blizzard on the opinion that Torghast should not be a “go go go experience” as they posted on these very forums:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-torghast-tower-of-the-damned/498548/129?u=kalzhun-thrall

1 Like

You really do not see how immature you are do you. Now you are sticking your fingers in your ear and saying “No i’m not you are”. Proving me right more and more

We have a topic here. To have timers on the towers or not.

I already presented 2 informational video’s and gave a strong case for no timers.

All you have done is insult people…explain to me how your not a troll?

1 Like

Do you? Once again

So because I say “don’t do it then” is considered a troll move?

If you can’t do the content, then ignore it

HOW you say it matters.

Yeah saying don’t like it don’t do it to a key defining, ONLY way to get new legendary item game content is a troll, especially when you admit you do not care either way. You are here because school is out and you are bored

And these timers don’t care if you are afk just 2 minutes much less 30… Please check out the new system before trying to defend it…

1 Like

I have seen 3 video’s so far that basicly state that you are now encouraged to go go go with this new system in place. They also pointed out that it does NOT solve the problem of people waiting on cooldowns.

So not only does it reverse the original concept of the tower. It effectively punishes people for the acts of a minority.

5 Likes

If you want to take 10 minutes between every pull, who cares?? Someone else who doesn’t need to will finish several runs in the time it takes you to do one and that’s OK because it’s the choice you each made.

Another great example of

I already completed school lol

We can claim to have done anything or be anything on an online forum. Sure you have kiddo. Sure you have.

“grecko, I understand a clock counting down is the most imitating thing ever for some people, if you can’t do Torghast, please just leave it alone then”

Is this ok now

I know this guy your tackling well. He never starts out like this until he is pushed to from a lack of logic.

I’ve seen your cases, Your basicly just saying neener neener neener in different formats.

No, because you are telling people to pay $15/month for content that they do not enjoy so should not consume.

Also, you’ve been flaming on hard the last couple of days, one post won’t fix things.

You REALLY need to look at how you are speaking to other people, if for no other reason than maximizing your ability to change their minds.

1 Like

I have said this before about others but he is proving a specific tool song apt. Specifically a momentum limb up an entrance, while that limb is up the exit point