Torghast: Beasts of Prodigum Bonus Event Now Live

Torghast: Beasts of Prodigum Bonus Event Now Live

Venture into the halls of Torghast, Tower of the Damned to take part in a New Shadowlands Bonus Event.

View Full Article

7 Likes

This was live before today’s reset. Ran it around 4am PST today.

3 Likes

Cute! Unrelated but I hope you do PvP Torghast one day as a new battleground for SL!

How would it work? I don’t know! A rough idea I have is that the teams would try to get the most phantasma, with the most phantasma being gained (but not lost from the enemy team) when you kill a player of the opposite faction!

19 Likes

Thanks but no thanks

147 Likes

Would’ve been better if a weekly was attached to this, along with a pet version of the beasts of prodigum. At least when I do my ash runs today, the beast will just kill everything for me.

10 Likes

Two events and they are for the worst parts of this expac - long WQs and Torghast.

112 Likes

Ooo! Unrelated but Pet Battle Torghast! Like Pet Battle Dungeons!

17 Likes

How about you fix it so I can’t brick my run if I don’t get the right powers?

70 Likes

More Snorghast :sleeping:. How about give us some actual good content?

108 Likes

Uh…no thank you. Don’t give them further RNG ideas. The side that got better RNG powers would win cause they would get higher DPS and one shot.

14 Likes

I was thinking more the powers would be out in the open and the first individual to find it and get there would collect it for themselves only. Ideally the powers would be much fewer and much weaker, though! LOL!

1 Like

So again…the first person or side to reach said powers would 100% auto win. Sounds very bad and unbalanced. The powers would have to be made very underwhelming as to not allow you to delete the enemy. its basically arena or Bgs but you collect a power up that makes you OP. There’s a reason they don’t do that.

And if powers were nerfed so much , there wouldn’t be a point in obtaining them.

Example:

old AV. You could summon giant tree guy/ice lord guy. At first this was done but eventually people learned to base rush. It was 100% more effective and didn’t waste time.

4 Likes

Let me guess. Bu “good” content you mean something what:

1. requires NO comitement and can be done in less than 5 minutes
  2. awards ilvl 250 gear at minimum
  3. can be repeated instantly and keeps droping gear.

Am I close ?

Torgast (at least in my opinion) is the best WoW content we saw in years.

86 Likes

Really wish this would activate in Twisting Corridors.

12 Likes

This might actually get me to do torghast. Crazy unbalanced but that’s what PVP is now; it’d be nice to let everybody have a chance at OP one shots instead of just rogues, pallies, ele shams, and hunters.

4 Likes

Allow dueling in Torghast

9 Likes

I’m excited to try this when I get home. I should tell my boss… I’m *cough, not feeling well… leave early.

2 Likes

You sure you wanna duel with the hp burn torment every 5 seconds to waste deaths?

Going by the article I presume those are START dates, and the event runs all week.

2 Likes

It doesn’t say anything about rewards - are there any?

15 Likes