Top Race besides humans for locks

i do pvp and i cannot stand the new human cast animations.

Orc is very good for both PVE and PVP

1 Like

Forsaken! Victory for Sylvanas!

3 Likes

Gnomes need your continued support. It’s a genocide out there.

2 Likes

If you’re wanting to stay alliance, the pushback immunity that void elves get is amazing for any caster.

7 Likes

Pushback immunity is king for warlocks who end up having to face tank everything. Void elves should be a no brainer. They are for me.

100%
10 charzards

1 Like

Dark dwarf is pretty good.

2 Likes

Void Elf, pushback immunity is nice, and the Spatial Rift is amazing.

1 Like

i second this
10charzards

1 Like

Ye’ll be wantin’ Dark Irons. We’re the ones that can look like dark wizards.

4 Likes

Spatial rift is mediocre at best. It’s an electric slide that your opponent can literally follow and anticipate. But that pushback immunity cannot be beat!

What new animations?

1 Like

For pvp your best bets are going to be orc or human. The 20% stun reduction for orc is huge and being able to use two pvp trinkets as human is nice plus the bonus you get to your stats I think its only 1% but still nice.

1 Like

Void elf then Nightborne then dark spear troll

Void elf. The tele is great. so When you are rooted, you can soulshape and void elf teleport still. Its great for not interrupting your movement in important fights where you can turret, like guardian.

Mechagnomes

2 Likes

As many others have pointed out, void elf is amazing. With how unkillable warlocks are with the current dark pact, void elf helps so much in a lot of pve content

Also, much sexier.

And brooding. Which is really important for warlocks, ya know?

Mechagnomes is the only answer, and if you get a different one, change your question. Grind a gear with someone you hold dear.

1 Like