Top 500 returning player, 203 Shadow/Disc LF mythic raiding

Hello friends, I am returning to the game. just dinged 60 last week and am currently 203 Shadow, can play disc or holy as well. I have raided top 200ish US mostly as healer, and would like to join a CE guild with the intent to catch up quickly and be competetive.

Message me for past/current logs

Thanks!

bnet: jsobel#1176
discord: Eggs#7390

Sup friend,

You’d be a perfect fit, come heal with me :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284

GRAVEYARD ( Alliance-Proudmoore-US) is a guild currently recruiting commited heals and dps for H/M prog(rdps, healadin, MW monk, and a rogue)! Raid times are fri sat and sun 7:30pm PST(spots are earned. not guarunteed)

We had been on hiatus due to the holidays.

How’s it goin, we’re in the market for a solid ranged DPS and a shadow priest would fit nicely. Check our thread out and feel free to hit us up if you have any questions;

[H] Shady Acres - 8/10H - LFM DPS + 1x Tank - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Guild and Server: Prideful - Mal’Ganis

Needs: Unholy DK, Marksmanship Hunter, Affliction Warlock, and any other Exceptional DPS!

Requirements: Previous Mythic Raid experience, dedication to progression, good attitude

Application: prideful.gg/wow/

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 10/10H Castle Nathria

Recruitment Contact(s): JoshSmile#4014 (discord) or Fiveoh#3143 (discord)

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 9/10H

Schedule:

2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 9/10H guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please message me on battletag at

• Bonfires#11791
    *Discord at Len#4543
    When messaging please send a link to your logs and name any prior experience you have, I’ll respond even if offline.

Thank you!
Bon