Top 300 Experienced DPS LF Guild

I am available pretty much at any times or days. Looking for a guild that is wanting to be competitive and at the bare minimum push Cutting Edge. I have experience in cutting edge guilds up to top 300 world before I took a break when my kid was born. I am now trying to return to a guild that is like minded in progress. I am not elitist and prefer people who are level headed. But I understand frustrations can happen in raids.

Would have had Cutting Edge this season but a lot of my guilds current players decided to quit for TBC or just stop playing WoW in General with Sire at p3. Unfortunate.

What I can play:
Druid (Boomkin)
warcraftlogs/character/us/kelthuzad/kattvalkyrie#bybracket=1
Shaman (Elemental/Enhance)
warcraftlogs/character/us/tichondrius/kattvalkyrie#private=1&bybracket=1
Warlock
warcraftlogs/character/us/tichondrius/kattvallock#bybracket=1&difficulty=4
Paladin
warcraftlogs/character/us/tichondrius/katisme#bybracket=1&difficulty=4
Mage
warcraftlogs/character/us/tichondrius/valkyriekatt#bybracket=1
Demon Hunter
hunter
Death Knight

Projects:
Warrior
Rogue
Priest

Most dps classes are 215-224 but I can get mostly anything ready for raid and play them at a high level with in a week.

My battle net is Kattvalkyrie#1222 or you can add my discord at KattValkyrie#2304

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon.

Hi Kat,
We are a 1-night CE focused guild on [H]Thrall. Our goal is to work as a cohesive and dedicated group to hit CE on a very limited schedule. We are looking for one more solid DPS (esp. ranged) to fill out our roster and I think you might be a good fit for our group.

We are currently 8/10M CN with deep prog on SLG, CE in Nyalotha and many of us have been playing together for years.

Our raid time is Tuesday from 8:30pm-12:30am EST.

If interested please reach out on bnet to Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at Hootenanny.fun

Hello there, friend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Still looking around.