Top 100 U.S. Player Returning/LF raid group

I am looking to more than likely play my 374 Shadow Priest going into Battle Tier or my old main which is a 376 Feral Druid. I have done a lot of raiding in my past to include:

25m
US 307 Heroic Sinestra (Holy Paladin) Exiled From Hell-Runetotem
US 108 Heroic Ragnaros (Holy Paladin/Warlock) Exiled From Hell and transitioned to Pandemonium-Windrunner
US 138 Heroic Madness of Deathwing (Warlock) Pandemonium-Windrunner
US 88 Heroic Sha of Fear (Warlock) Pandemonium-Windrunner
US 62 Heroic Garrosh Hellscream (Rogue) Pandemonium-Windrunner

Mythic
Played Casually with friends until Nighthold
US 515 Cutting Edge Guldan (Feral Druid) Nevermore-Turalyon then they broke up.
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Feral Druid) Tesseract-Stormrage
10/11M Antorus the Burning Throne (Rogue/Warlock/Feral)-Raided wih Disbelief and a Casual Friends guild.

I just returned about 3 weeks ago from a 3 month break but looking to get into a raiding environment again.
Times cannot go past 12 p.m. EST/Midnight unfortunately due to my job.
(Also must be horde :stuck_out_tongue: )
Thank you in advance!

Sekh

Hey there,

My group could use another spriest. We are in the process of forming a raid team with many players like yourself (previous HC raiders coming back, looking to crush some content on a light schedule).

We raid 2 days a week, TUESDAY THURSDAY 8-11pm EST. The leadership in the guild is formed of prior top 50US players with a mixture of many CE raiders of previous tiers in the team itself. We have a very talented playerbase that encourages competition but also has a very chill raid environment where the game never feels like a job.

If you’d like to see more information, our recruitment post is here: Hysteria [3/8M] , 2days6hr, LFM for Eternal Palace!

Otherwise if you want to contact me I can be reached at my btag: Protek#11993

Cheers!

Welcome back to the game!

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds (several realms and both factions!)

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Got a spriest opening if you’re still looking!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

open to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Welcome back to the game,

We are a mythic raiding guild that has been together mostly since WoD but also going as far back as vanilla. Our goal is to maintain a non toxic, competitive, laid back environment (yes, it is possible). We are looking for exceptional dedicated players to complete our roster. If you are weak minded and give up when content is hard, please look elsewhere. Raiding has its highs and lows. During the lows, you are expected to bash your face into the boss like the rest of us as a team. Outside of raiding, we are a community that likes farm mythic+ and playing other games outside of WoW.

Q: “How will I know if I get a raid spot?”
A: Raid spots are competitive. Do as you are told and outperform others. However, we are always looking to take the best comp when getting the kill. Raiders will be cycled in for future kills.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8pm to 11pm EST
Wednesday - 8pm to 11pm EST
Thursday - 8pm to 11pm EST
Sunday - Optional Heroic/Normal

Expectations:

• Selfless player that puts the guilds best interest first before your own
  • Be on time and prepared
  • 90% Attendance
  • Have a progression based mindset
  • Quickly adaptable and self motivated. We don’t expect you to know everything but there needs to be a desire to want to improve
  • Listen and follow directions

Requirements for applying:

• Mythic raiding logs
  • Reliable computer and connection
  • Microphone

Recruiting Needs:
deathknight (tank) medium
druid (balance) high
monk (healer) high
monk (tank) medium
paladin (protection) medium
priest (shadow) high
rogue high
shaman (resto) high
warlock high

• Exceptional people will always be welcomed

Contacts:
Drynn#1334
kimjongpoon#11971

morpheus#1478 hit me up lets chat

Hi Zech! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi Zech! I think our raid times might be a bit late for you, but on the off chance that it could work, we would love to have you!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

added you to battlenet

<Fair Enough> on [Area 52] is a 21+, three night, mythic raiding guild looking for more skilled players with great personalities for mythic progression. Our goal is always to obtain cutting edge with time to spare before the next raid is released.

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8:15-11:30pm EST

Progress: 8/8M

If you’re interested, add my btag: Ophiliah#11238

I’ll keep it short and sweet.

Prog: 6/8M (Reclearing through Zul each week, potentially see a Mythrax kill this weekend) Faction & Server: [H] Zul’jin

Days & Times: SAT/SUN 8pm-12am EST (Server Time)

Interested? Please apply:

h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWPkui-OeRu7IeYwJcjrMlMwEzPmSP9CfR_AmOUuGq2bP1MA/viewform

For any additional questions contact:

Mambo#11837 - Btag Chi#5412 - Discord

Any additional info can be found below:

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-apocolypytic-wkd-6-8-mythic-zuljin/47943?u=chibrewz-zuljin

Hey Zech!

We would love to get a shadow priest on the team and diversify the roster! One of your skill would add to the strong DPS team we have. We are an AotC guild that isn’t doing mythic in favor of having more fun raiding and allows for our players to put RL first if they need a night off, so if Mythic Raiding is what you are looking for here is a free bump for GL!

Raid Team: 1-2 Healers – 3 DPS spots open up per healer recruited!

Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)

• Start having fun while raiding!

• Always get our AotC - Active discord

• 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.

• If you break - we’ll be here when you get back

• You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!

• Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!

• Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!

• Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Look to add more to actively run this Tue/Fri/Sat

Check out more on our post on Thrall!

Look forward to hearing from you!

:+: Foxcee :+: