Top 10 US Raider - LF Forever Home

Prior US top 10 raider in multiple guilds looking to raid AND pvp hardcore.

If your guild has no aspiration of premades I’m probably not interested.

The Ideal guild would be starting raid at 8 or 9 EST going no later than 1 am EST.

I’m interested in playing the following;

Rogue
Shadow Priest (I Will Holy and keep up SW until AQ40)
Warlock

I’m a very dedicated and will be a long-term player for whatever guild picks me up.

Please leave some contact info below and I’ll be in touch.

We are a raiding guild on the Alliance side of Whitemane, we are looking to clear all content and have core members/staff with experience through Naxx. We will be raiding Friday as our main raid day 6-9pm PST (9pm-12pm EST). We will use weekends as our cleanup days until the release of BWL when we will add an additional raid group. You can contact me through discord at Arishnakrov#6398 if your interested.

Hey man. I’m running a guild on herod alliance side. We raid 8 to 11pm CST (9 to 12am EST) MWF. From your post it seems like this fits your schedule well. Got about 90 or so of us in the discord currently. Hit me up on discord if you’re interested and we can chat more. Magedaddy#4559 (btag: mage#11834)

1 hour off but who knows u might like us

Hey bud,

Interested in connecting. The top guilds of vanilla Arthas have come together to form a guild on the alliance side of Herod. Most of the core has deep into Naxx experience in vanilla.

Raid times 7:30-10:30 EST Tues/Wed will likely add Sunday come AQ.

Have plenty of hardcore PvPers and people making GM push. We’re a very skilled group of former hardcore players that want to full clear Naxx on a semi-hardcore schedule. Will likely be a top 10 Herod alliance guild.

Feel free to add me Jtb4488#1642.

Julian