Tooth n Claw does not work vs magic damage

TnC claims it reduces all damage by 15% but it does not reduce magic dmg whatsoever. Pls blizz.

2 Likes

huh i always just assumed it worked. did u test this?

It’s been on the druid discord where they have extensively tested it. It absolutely does not reduce magic damage taken.

2 Likes

I tested this out in a duel and on a dummy target and in a dungeon. The ability does not reduce magic dmg taken at all. How long has this been like this?

1 Like

Welp thats screwed.

I betcha this is one of many issues in the Guardian tree. The random one shots i get… something is not adding up.

To add to this, with the new aoe talent in 10.0.5 it applies to a single random target which is not ideal, should be every target or at least the one you have targeted.

1 Like

It is so very sad really. Been playing some other tanks and they are feeling quite a bit better really.

I’m playing warrior this tier and the knowledge that bears are looking WORSE this week after the horrible alpha/beta cycle is just so disappointing. I was actually looking to swap back, but I suppose not =/

Maybe they will fix it during the extra extra downtime today?

Still seems that this is bugged

if its not a bug and intended but just never communicated thats lame.

Don’t just talk about it on forums, submit bug reports with details and continue to submit them every week until we get a response. Astral Influence is finally applying to Raze which is nice. Feels weird that they don’t include those hotfixes in notes with other hotfixes.

If it’s not a bug that’s unfortunate and they should change it anyway.

Bear really needs this.