Tooltip for Corrupted Touch ability is way wrong

New Happiness pet has what sounds like awesome OP ability, 249 Elemental damage plus 446 Elemental damage each round (this with a level 25 up against opponents like flyers and beasts). No apparent cooldown either. Problem is that the 249 is right on, but the plus is like 107, less than a fourth of the expected 446.

This isn’t even one of those tooltips that can easily be misunderstood, it’s just totally wrong.

4 Likes

Tooltips are wrong all the time.
That alone isn’t really noteworthy.
I’m just glad the ability is working as is lest the pet would be utterly broken.

But it sounds like an “awesome OP” aka broken pet is exactly what you were hoping for. Sorry for the disappointment. The meta is calm(ish) and will remain that way for the time being.

Reason I posted that was to let others be forewarned, wouldn’t have to got through researching to find out what they were doing wrong like I did.

I prefer using forum to be helpful, not snarky.

3 Likes

Hey Gnoless, thanks for the info. I took your post as being factual, not being disappointed. Me on the other hand wanted Happiness to be over powered just like Graves was a long, long time ago in a far off galaxy. Especially after reading the initial review in Warcraft pets. I’ve used it once and it seems like it continues doing damage to the opponent’s pet even if it is moved to the back line. So he maybe more useful that way.

Hey Tank, did you try out Ravenous Prideling yet? I tried disruption once. Waiting to try it on a Fiendish Imps immolation.

1 Like

Haven’t faced an Imp yet with it, but I did happen to remove Wish from a Crawdad before thier heal went off.

1 Like