Tomorrow can't come soon enough

Sorry, but I’m blocked from liking you… :unamused: … .any of you actually… /sigh

We had the ability to post links and pics and vids before? Because afaik, all of that stuff is brand new to this forum. So I’m not sure why people try to be upset by the trust levels over something we never had before. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Actually? You just did. Sometimes, it’s not about clicking a button.

4 Likes

Crepe is right pal you told me it’s good enough.

1 Like

Stop giving likes, start to spread hate! Love is limited on these forums, but hate, hate is endless.

1 Like

counters your hate with a like

Millhouse wants to have a word with you.

You’re going to end up manning one of those Winter Wondervolt machines.

Yes, in costume.

1 Like

Trust levels = Chinese social score

No matter how you phrase it, it’s just a way to create even more of an echo chamber. That’s certainly NOT what this game needs at this point.

How?

You can post here pretty much exactly as you have posted without the trust levels in the old version of the forum software. Exactly. You can still say whatever you wish within the forum guidelines. Trust level one requires spending 10 minutes here and reading a few posts.

The higher trust levels allow you to do some things you could never do here in the past. But they’re all just bells and whistles. You can certainly express yourself quite well without the insertion of animated gifs.

Really the only difference I see from the past is the restriction on clicking a button to like posts. Which (from my point of view) isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I’d rather people chat with each other than run around clicking a button and calling that social interaction.

I’m not looking forward to scrolling through a mess of videos and photos.
:crying_cat_face:
But I do love the emojis!]
:star2::dragon_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Do you reach a point in trust level where you can ignore posters? Biggest thing missing from old forums.

No, from what they’ve said it’s something that’s not part of the forum software but it’s something they wish to add back in at a future date.

1 Like

Boiling frogs, my friend. Boiling frogs.

Not really. There are some comments that I agree with, others I don’t. I will throw a like on comments that I agree with in a significant amount. Not necessarily an echo chamber, and if I really disagree with something I’ll comment in fashion.

I have no idea what trust level is.

Basically boils down to you’re given additional forum features in your ability to post. See this thread.

Well that’s certainly unique. I guess.

Me too, except the losing privilege part. There was a post about mantids/nerubians and they wanted to have them as allied race and what not and i really wanted to post a gif of zorak the mantis dude with hypnosis eyes.

I thought that was a joke until I got a temp ban for refferring to nether bits, so all I could do was “like” posts and hit a limit.

Seems like a really strange policy.