Tome of Unspeakable Delicacies

I would like to know if someone could help with this. I’ve completed Descending Into Madness and have killed just about give or take a few NPC’s 1000 or more from the list on wowhead that tell you the NPC’s you need. I’ve also stayed inside the purple cloud outline and killed them i n both minor and major visions. I’m not sure if maybe I got the tome and delete it by accident or if I’m experiencing some sort of a glitch. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Double check your bank and void storage. The recipes for 8.3 content are rather common.

1 Like

Are you referring to your 120 Night Elf Hunter, Imppimp? If so, you have all of the recipes from that tome. If you look at your cooking professions at the very top is Delicacies which should list:

Baked Voidfin
Dubious Delight
Ghastly Goulash
Grilled Gnasher
K’Bab

My guess is that you were looking for something called “Unspeakable Delicacies” not realizing what those were. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might not have Zandalari/Kul Tiran Cooking learned, you need that in order to have a chance for it to drop.

I also saw people reporting that you need maxed out (175) Zandalari/Kul Tiran cooking, though I’m not 100% sure, I got it after a handful of mobs with maxed cooking.

I wish you the best of luck with getting it! :smile: