Tom Sellecks Mustache LF Tank/Heals/DPS

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

I might be interested. Have someone reach out to me in game.

Hey Tallina thanks for the response. I looks like you are way ahead of us on progression, not sure it would be a good fit for you going backwards.

Hi there, I responded in another forum, but it was someone else’s. Anywho… you sound like a fun guild. I’m an arcane mage (forever) and want to get back into M+, raiding (I did some in Legion), etc. I want a friendly, laid back, mature place where people cut up, make fun and have a good time. Also, would be great if people are also running dungeons at least a night or so a week! Thanks. I have no problem changing servers. Oh and my other main is Horde (the best faction).

Hello Magemarry, we would love to have you come check us out. I would like to invite you to join us in discord tonight so you can listen in on a raid and check out our members. Send me a BT request so we can chat and I can get you our discord information.
Zuul#1119

Hello! Sorry, I missed this message. I’ll be on tomorrow night. Would love to check out your guild!

Looking for more, we have a healing position available.

Still looking for a healer?

So do you all take non-raiders? I haven’t raided since Castle and even then I was bottom of the barrel. While I don’t put gold into the banks I generally like to help stock stuff and make sure the raiders have what they need to go forward.

Guiltycrown, while we are primarily a raiding guild we do take non raiders who are looking for a chill place to hang out with other adults.
Hit me up in game.

Looking for a tank.

I sent you a friend request on Battle net though my tag is Strata60. I haven’t seen you or anyone from your guild to ask so I figured it would be the fastest way to get in contact with you. I also apologize that it has taken me so long to get this far I had some RL things pop up that have had my attention since last time I posted.

Hi Guiltycrown, yeah totally get it. We are down to raiding one night a week at the moment, but expect to jump back into things a bit more with Season 4. End of expansion blues and Summer have people living real lives, but we continue to get together doing Mythic Plus and some raiding mostly on Alts.