Today's new content was temporarily disabled -- now resolved

Can we specify what actually is taken down? I hate vagueness. My light in dark scenario is broken, but i can still start scenario again. is this what is bugged?

1 Like

oh boy…this isnt gonna go over well.

6 Likes

Yes the best type of testing, testing in production…

14 Likes

The quality of this game is bad. What the heck.

16 Likes

So your bosses falsely advertised content, delayed it, and then didn’t bug test at all?

Gotcha.

34 Likes

shes in the eyeliner room putting on more eye shadow. got to look her gothiest like a edgy adult teenage edgegirl.

2 Likes

Is this why I’m waiting for word from Alleria Windrunner?

4 Likes

can you at least push the class balancing and push the class changes that was posted last week for PvP while investigating the PvE issue.

1 Like

Maybe have a talk with the higher ups to staff up QA.
The narrative that the quality of the game has gone down because the team is lacking critical staff will never die down with incidents like these.

6 Likes

Maybe you guys should have a public test beta.

8 Likes

I just got it done, and the cut scene bugged out, and now quest complete gives me a spoiler.

This is annoying.

3 Likes

So the Earthen that were supposed to be unlocked at the end of the leveling campaign, then got pushed to the end of this campaign, got pushed back again? But only for people who got unlucky?

This expansion has been really fun but plagued with faulty quests and poor communication.

34 Likes

This. I specifically opted out of beta this time around.

7 Likes

It’s garbage that they’re fixing it?

2 Likes

Somewhere right around the time that Midnight launches.

8 Likes

so you delayed earthen for 2 weeks for a scenario that has nothing to do with them that doesnt even work.

27 Likes

Really this is getting ridiculous.This expac has been one giant cluster after another. So what happens on 10th when season one starts. Sorry guys we can’t do a thing right so we’re gonna delay season 1 until we get a clue what we’re doing.

9 Likes

11.1.0 probably

1 Like

Can you enable M0 this week as well? Gating M0s and M+ isn’t fair to people who play the game more than 1 hour per week.

should of had Early access disclaimer at this point :joy:

7 Likes