TODAY: NO CHROMIE: The Monster Ball! (Costumed Hallows End Event October 30th at 8:00pm be here....IF YOU DARE!)

Bumpy Bump!

1 Like

Spooky Spooks!

2 Likes

Bumpy Bump!

1 Like

Spooky Spook!

2 Likes

Bumpy Bump!

1 Like

Spooky Spooks!

2 Likes

Sounds fun

2 Likes

Bumpy Bump!

1 Like

cuts two eye holes in her bed sheet Yeah! First prize, here I come!

2 Likes

I really wish I owned my own handy dandy ‘tinkerbot’ alarm clock to remind me of this event I actually feel brave enough not to miss.

Halloween is the only holiday I’ve cared to celebrate in over a decade. If I do forget I wish a blast to any and all!

2 Likes

I would like to annouce Dawford Entertainment and the Runaway Theatre Troupe offically have a guild alliance! AND They will be performing a play during the Ball foreveryone to enjoy! Updates coing to the event timeline see you all there!

1 Like

Sppoky Spooks!

1 Like

UPDATES PEOPLE UPDATES:

NEW TIMELINE:

EVENT TIMELINE:

-8:00 pm The Event Opens with Lady Alice of House Dawford welcoming everyone to the Temple as the booths open, and as soon as she is done yelling Jenny the Musician will begin playing her magical tunes and the event will begin!

-9:00 pm Group Costume contest, everyone that wishes to partake in the contest will proceed outside the temple with Lady Alice and the fellow judges to allow the contest to take place without disrupting Jenny the Musician playing music for the rest of our visiting patron’s enjoyment

-9:30pm Jenny the Musician will finish her AMAZING music and Improv Master Dreyfus Xano will perform his Comedy act

-10:00pm The Runaway Theatre Troupe performs a play for everyone’s enjoyment!

-10:30pm Booths close for the night

-10:45pm Jenny the Musician finishes her tunes and we vote for and crown our Monster King and Creature Queen!

-11:10pm We all go outside for fireworks on by The Runaway Theatre Troupe

2 Likes

Spooky spooks!

1 Like

MAKE CERTAIN when you come to the event you have NO Chromie time and are in the current timeline phase when you come thank you <3

2 Likes

Spooky Spooks!

Bumpy bump!

Spooky Spooks!

Two days away folks!

Spooky…SPOOKY SPOOK SPOOKS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhClCZd_pIU