Toadious Daily Bugged

Stuck in evasion for Malfurion/Trollbane/Grizzly Hills/Lothar/Gnomeregan/Moonrunner/Kael’thas/Ghostlands too.

Toadious continues to be bugged and un-targetable. Cannot complete the quest “Motes of Knowledge”. Thrall realm.

Having the same problem on Arathor.

Guys, theyve only had 7 weeks to fix any bugs in the new zone. Give them time, Im sure it will be fixed by 10.0

2 Likes

Same thing on Dalaran Toadious bugged out and un-targetable. can not complete world quest.

Can we just get this quest removed from the rotation until it’s fixed? Server hopping is a pain and we shouldn’t have to do it for a simple quest.

1 Like

Yep, this is the third week I’ve gotten this quest (daily) with him bugged . Whats the point of all the other collection if you can’t finish the quest?

Seriously, if you’re not going to fix it then take it out of the rotation. It can’t be that hard.

It’s bugged on every realm i join so realm hoping does not work. Cannot complete quest :frowning:

Toadious is evading and not at full health

118.9k/119.5k Health. 99.4%

Thiis is happening in Dark Iron right now. I even tried changing to Turalyon with a guildie. No luck.

Toadius also bugged on Sargeras Server

Same here. On Kael’thas. Full health, evading.

Same for me on Scilla

Bugged on Caelestrasz at 16:23 AEST - unable to attack

sitting there at 99.4%, just evading. can a GM come in and give this toad a boot up the backside please?

Same - tried joining other groups to phase but same where ever i went. left it for 6 hours and still no go!!!

Bugged on Zuluhed 6:44am can’t complete quest, time is ticking as it’s a daily!

It is bugged on Frostmourne right now too.

Bugged on Bleeding Hollow.