To Horde Looking to Unlock Mechagnomes

alright just saw the link ouch

good thing i farmed the rep on horde

thanks blizz

To unlock Vulpera I cannot get the faction rep on an alliance character I have to faction change so whats the problem?

4 Likes

That is so stupid.

I wanted to make a Mechagnome priest.

I suppose i can hold off on expanding my large number of alts :frowning:

Because everything related to the Alliance must make people feel dissatisfied, displeased, and failing.

Have Mercy

7 Likes

Yeah; as much as I’d like Neth’s “it” to mean the just the quest, I’m leaning heavily against it, especially considering what she was responding to.

Also, I didn’t realize she was still around. I thought she’d left.

to unlock the mechagnomes you must have done the mechagon threat on a alliance character and to finish it you have to be revered

the rep you can have it on a horde character

Yeah but you need like revered or something for the last quest.

well there are a couple of problems.

1. the content is the exact same on both factions so the grind would be literally the same on both factions. No variety like you would get if you worked on the Voldunai rep.

2. it goes against the rule of shared rep that legion had. In legion you could have the reps on the opposite faction and still unlock the character. There was a precedent set.

3. Blizzard never said anything about it changing until far too late for any Horde players to be able to play a Mechagnome at release. Where as all players had plenty of knowledge on how to get Vulpera.

7 Likes

Eh… sucks but Mechs the easiest rep to grind so whatevers.

Good.

Why should Horde get to unlock a cross faction AR by playing on their Horde.

2 Likes

You mean other than the fact that the first four ARs worked that way?

4 Likes

Because they did.

They were Legion content.

1 Like

I assumed it was the case, that was why my human mage got it :stuck_out_tongue:

Does that mean you’d be OK with Horde being able to unlock them in Shadowlands or does “it’s old content, doesn’t count” only apply when it suits you?

2 Likes

No, probably more the “this content was originally designed for both factions to be something that both sides could get exalted with, so no reason to lock it.”

Like, I know you guys are mad we got the bee mount, but don’t go pan handling for a free cross faction AR just because Blizz let us both do this single one together this expac.

It’s legion content. Getting exalted was trivial enough that you could do it with multiple characters, just using the table missions.

I mean, if we had gotten a good AR like the Ankoan, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

2 Likes

Why should Mechagnome unlock be different than Vulpera unlock? We alliance do not have the option of farming Voldunai rep unless we earn it on a Horde character, whats good for the goose and all that.

5 Likes

Do you want to play with alliance trash?
A good opportunity to get used to the way Blizzard treats the blue faction.
Then begin to pass the indignities with a smile on your lips.

Welcome to the side that always gets what it deserves.

Have mercy