To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

I appreciate that but it was my mom.

I’m perfectly healthy but I appreciate the concern.

I just don’t sugarcoat things but I am actually a pretty chill guy.

1 Like

sorry to break it to you - but the LFR hardstucks are below average.

normal raids are not designed for the 0.1%

i do believe this will be a skill issue in many cases for sure

Ilvl on world bosses was raised.

Either way its a content patch most people don’t want.

Agreed. Nor should it.

Not seasonal ones which is the entire point of this thread as the slime cat is a seasonal mount.

No one is going to unsubscribe to the level that would make a difference because as usual this is Gd overreacting.

So you are obviously a troll…LFR players are mostly those who dont want to do raids 2 days per week 3 hours each time.

LFR is those who jsut want to experience the raids whithout making WoW into a part-time job.

I’ve done mythic raids and I just dont find it fun to to dedicate all my playtime to banging my head agaisnt a boss or 2 for hours and hours…I want to experience more than that sheet in a game.

Just because all you want to do is isntanced pve in a mmo…LOL…doesnt mean that the game should cater to you…at all.

1 Like

uhhhh sure okay lol

you don’t need to treat a normal raid like it’s a part time job, unless you’re just really bad imo…because there is actually a lot to learn. :100:

Trolling confirmed…1/10!

No matter what your ingame skills are, your forum skill dont match it ^^

lmao what the heck?

forum ladder got it :rofl:

One day you will understand what i ment…hopefully. Good Luck!

You are out of touch.

1 Like

Casual as defined by the dictionary, and casual as it’s used towards gamers in the community, do not necessarily follow the same definition entirely. Look around the gaming community, you can find tons of people who divide it different ways with a common one being “are you competitive” vs “are you casual.”

Either way.

We know for a fact that people tend to join guilds specifically for raiding, which means that the numbers skew more towards higher completion in guilds versus not.

It might look like it counters it, but it doesn’t. Particularly considering that guilds are at their lowest level of player interest outside of raiding guilds. Partially due to evolving gaming community, partially to do with the way Blizzard incentivized being in a guild and then walked it back, and probably partially to do with accessibility of organizing raids outside of a guild.

The data has repeated itself since Vanilla, when we had access to metrics at various points. I find it dubious, at best, that the general spread of players has magically changed for no particular reason (nothing novel about raids has changed) given that the overall design trend of getting players to end game and then diversifying what they do there hasn’t changed.

I see no reason to believe that the general map of player types has changed.

You can’t change the definition of a word based on your feelings.

That’s because of the removal of the social aspect of the game for the bad anti social players.

It’s not a credible source this much past the publishing.

:roll_eyes:

Dictionaries are descriptive - they describe how words are used. We can take the same approach by looking at how the gaming community uses a word to derive it’s dictionary (because words, like many things, are mutable and their use can change from context to context):

• What does being a casual gamer really mean?
    • “I always thought casual gamer means someone who plays games in their spare time and doesn’t put alot of dedication in it and not someone who plays games as a living like on twitchtv or someone who plays those mmorpg type games for like 10+ hours.”
    • “I consider myself casual. I play a lot in a week though, but I’m not competitive and often switch games. I consider it not being very dedicated to one game. I’m no pro in anything and wouldn’t bother with official rankings. Just playing to have fun.”
    • “I think casual is when you only stick to a few genres and/or do not take it as seriously and not play for long sessions like hardcore gamers. However there can be people who play one genre but play it a lot that can be considered hardcore and those who play all of the genres and are not.”
    • “If gamer X just bought game Y and likes playing it fairly often but does not have ambitions of joining any tourneys/leagues down the line, does not aim to improve at the game mechanically/strategically and just plays for the fun of it, I would consider him a casual.”

I’m sorry that the community uses words in a way you don’t like, but it has nothing to do with my “feelings.” Kind of a weird thing to assert, though - no one is upset here.

You mean the characters that, in my “outdated” data (that would be relevant to game design at the time), were well supported as being a non-minority portion of the population?

Also that has little to do with the point.

Says you. Social behavior data isn’t generally expected to change that rapidly without a traceable reason.

2 Likes

Alright, lets just stop talking about this part. We’re going in circles. You literally said that you don’t care, its nitpicking and trolling but I’ve been telling you or trying to tell you that if you didn’t call it all of that when he first pointed it out then it won’t turn into an issue at all.

Bro. Are you saying that ‘any’ does not include LFR? Literally are you going to argue that any does not include EVERYTHING. Are we all comprehending this differently while speaking the same language?

So if you say that anyone is invited to your house. People show up, do you suddenly get up and say. “I said any but I didn’t specify who and now I wanna let you know that you’re not invited to my house. Because if you think about it in your head, I’ve never invited you before to my house in all my house inviting history.” - ? xD

Exactly. SO we do agree that it was a mistake. And if its done, then it should be given out anyway. What’s the meaning of denying it to casuals who want it so badly? Just because you and the rest think that they don’t “deserve” it because its “too easy” or “getting carried.” If you make a mistake especially as a major company like this, its absolutely silly to fall back like this. I mean its literally pixels man, people are upset over pixels being handed out. Bliz loses nothing giving away PIXELS that they created in PS or 3D Max, Adobe Dimensions or something. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeha, I know. And I said that there’s always a first. It was a mistake on their part anyway for not clarifying it. Do you expect every player who is playing this game right now to keep track of these statistics and go. “OH SHOOT. STATISTICS IN MY HEAD FOR THE LFR MOUNTS GIVEN OUT BY BLIZZARD SHOW THAT THEY HAVE NEVER REWARDED A MOUNT LIKE THIS BEFORE. CLEARLY. THIS IS EITHER A FIRST TIME OR A MISTAKE.”

And that mistake can still be accepted if they “clarify” it in a few days. 3 months? Live?! lol sloppy work man.

I am using casual correctly. Casual includes all of those who only end up doing this particular set of raids due to various reasons. Or maybe we are taking it as two different things but my interpretation of casuals is long the lines of this player’s stellar post.

Also bro, “entitled” players like that may be there. But the majority aren’t “entitled”. And even so, its just pixels man. Why are you being so. Why are even having a debate over whether pixels should be given out if it makes people happy. My goodness. :sweat_smile:

Well, that’s like saying. “I don’t care if African American people leave America.” They’re part of our community just like African Americans are part of the US and saying that I don’t care about them means that you are discriminating against them. Based on them being solo players.

Why can’t we all be inclusive about everyone? EVEN IN A GAME, GEEZUS. xD Why bro, why leave someone out. Its not even irl, its nothing of your pocket not even chump change. Literally just empathizing that they’re casuals for some reason and letting them be part of the joy that everyone gets from getting a nice cool looking pixel, I don’t understand why its an issue.

1 Like

Possibly true.

having terrible players in your raid group makes it more difficult.

Yes I do. Otherwise you wouldn’t be having this massive tantrum when I came along and “nitpicked” your arguments apart.

Pot meet kettle much?

3 Likes

I’m saying that it could have been listed as any as a mistake and never intended for LFR.

I don’t invite anyone to my house lol.

Stop assuming all casuals are trash at the game.

And no it shouldn’t just be given out.

Casual is a metric of time played bot skill based.

The main people complaining are actually solo players.

Entitled players demanding the game change its design to cater to them? Lol

Not even close to the same thing. If people choose to restrict their gameplay they don’t have a keg to stand on when they cry about limited gameplay.

Stop using political buzz words. I don’t care if solo players stay or go. If they enjoy playing solo content more power to them.

When they start showing off being entitled and demanding stuff is where I draw the line.

It doesn’t change the difficulty of the content though.

Also normal doesn’t have determination stacks and has to have someone organize it.

LFR is literally the training wheels of raiding that only requirement is finding out how many decently competent people you need to kill the bosses and even then there is generally a lot of one shots. Especially on early bosses.

:warning: troll alert :warning:

troll is attempting to use what brain cell has left to reply be careful and watch for explosions

If anyone finds snooze’s remaining brain cell stay away it is highly explosive and may cause great harm. :rofl:

Lol I’m not having a tantrum. Just pointing out that you have no legitimate argument and resorted to nitpicking things because you were mad.

Not at all. You haven’t refuted my main point which is why you resorted to nitpicking small things :+1: