To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

Not a seasonal mount, is an event mount.

It never did. They never said LFR would get it, people just assumed.

That’s a anniversary mount, not a LFR mount.

2 Likes

When the achievement reads as Follows:

“Defeat the following bosses on any difficulty while (Insert raid name here) is a fated raid.”

Then yes, they did indeed state that LFR would be able to get it. LFR is a difficulty.

4 Likes

Yes but the achievement isn’t live, it will be next week. Meaning until then, anything is subject to change. And as of now “any difficulty” means normal and up as a blue stated.

1 Like

How about this, the Slime Cat is a promotional mount to highlight the new features that Blizzard is trying out. Typically with a promotional you want as many people to see/use whatever it is you are showing off.

LFR has fated difficulty but cannot get the mount. You can say its “seasonal” but nothing has ever been done like Fated (Affix) Raids before, so I can easily say its also promotional.

I know there is no convincing you but if its seasonal its also promotional in this circumstance, by not including LFR in the reward you are giving a major chunk of players no reason to even give it a shot… Seems wrong, is wrong, but we can all certainly continue to argue about if the slime cat is about “Worthiness” since that conversation seems to be about as fruitful as a Deaf man trying to show a Blind man something but cant hear the Blind man say he cant see.

Case in point.

Its still a seasonal mount not a promotional one.

You can but you would still be wrong. The slimecat is the mount awarded for the tier the same way the Jaina mount the sylvanus mount ect.

False.

Says the guy making things up lol

When has an achievement ever said “any difficulty” and excluded a level of the raid? Achievements are specific. There are ones that say “normal and higher.” There are ones that say “Heroic” and ones that say “Mythic.” This one specifically says, right now, in game, “A N Y DIFFICULTY.”

Also: LFR anniversary mounts.

Clearly LFR was not intended and that was a mistake.

Are not seasonal mounts.

Off Topic, How is Clark doing?

1 Like

wasn’t the caterpillar part of the tree?

1 Like

Denathrius dropped a mount?

G’huun in Uldir?

Azshara in TEP?

Uu’nat for BoD / CoS? (Jaina drops a mythic mount but Uu’nat is considered the final boss of that tier)

Kil’jaeden ToS dropped a mount?

Xavius dropped a mount?

Helya dropped a mount?

Only the final boss of the expansion drops a mount since MoP for AoTC.

Garrosh AotC gave the Kor’kron Warwolf (old normal or above)
Archimonde AotC gave the Grove Warden
Argus AotC gave the Spellwing
N’zoth AotC gave the void drake
Jailer AotC gave the Carinized Zerethsteed

And 1-2 end of raid bosses per expansion tend give a mount and that is only on mythic / hardest difficulty. But can be obtained after that raid is no longer “current”.

I’m going to assume that in 270 posts someone pointed out to this special individual and his 10(ish) alts that upvoted him that both the Core Hound and Obsidian Worldbreaker was a LFR reward?

We did. “BuT tHaT dOeSn’T cOuNt” was his response.

1 Like

Nope. Not at all.

The point is the playerbase voted on this mount, players of all play styles. If it was stated it was going to be an aotc mount or an achievement for doing all the raids on normal and above, this wouldn’t be an issue.

Heck, if there was an option for me to trade in that stupid tree for the kitty, I’d totally take it.

Those are anniversary mounts not seasonal mounts.

Also LOL at thinking I changed to alts to upvote my post.

It’s the only comparison that made sense because your question makes zero sense.

There’s never been a Fated Season so why would there be precedent for it?

Just because you dont understand the question doesnt mean it doesnt make sense.

Just because theres never been a fated season before doesnt mean Blizz hasntr awarded seasonal mounts.

KSM mount is a seasonal mount.
Glad mounts are seasonal mounts
Raid completion mounts are seasonal mounts.

Percentage drop mounts and holiday/even mounts are not seasonal mounts.

Your question is: When has LFR ever given a mount as a season reward?

KSM has nothing to do with LFR or raiding in general.

Has nothing to do with LFR or raiding in general.

What raid mount was seasonal?

It’s a seasonal reward. I was using it as an example of a seasonal mount.

Still a seasonal mount as an example.

Any aotc or mythic final boss mount.

This isn’t an AOTC mount. We already have one.

You said: