To every Horde

… I hope to run into you on my 8 Druids.

1 Like

Show me on the punctured voodoo doll what happened

3 Likes

That was hilarious

I am now level 37 on my 8x Druids, proudly hunting and killing Horde, regardless of level.

Moooooonfire!

1 Like

Don’t stoop to their level, only the horde is incapable of pvping solo.

Level 38 now, whoot, killing 60s in Arathi Highlands. Never knew so many Horde farmed those binding areas!

Just knowing you got angry enough to start paying for this many subscriptions and then taking the time to grind them up is satisfaction enough. This is really really funny, thank you for this. Keep us posted.

5 Likes

Killed 65 level 60 dirty Horde inside Gadgetstan when I was level 40. It felt so good.

Looking forward to killing more of you stinking trolls and orcs, and of course, ugly undead!

Pretty cringe pal.

You’re paying more each month for this game than I do for one of my cars.
Think about that for just a second. Buddy got madddddd

Adult jobs give adults all sorts of income to spend on hobbies. Is that what you meant?

I think I’ve killed you a few times when I was in my 30s. Bring it, I do so enjoy fighting rogues!

That never happened. Dying to multiboxers isnt really demeaning either. Its a /shrug moment, and im sorry. No, paying $120+ a month as a subscription is not something a normal adult does, especially not when it’s all stemming from his inability to suck up his pride and walk back to his corpse and learn how to bubblehearth on his paladin LOL. Buddy took a death to a multiboxer way too seriously. Buddy’s mad.

1 Like

There are cheaper ways of being a loser, just join winterbourne.

3 Likes

Well, not the hero we asked for.

1 Like

I saw you body dead at mara entrance, all of them, you like your horde daddy screw you over another time?

1 Like

Got 78 kills at Maradon, nearly all from killing level 60 mages. Wiped once when 5 of them set an ambush. Clever, I fell for it and died, but was an absolute fun.

Almost rank 4 due to World PVP. Never touched a BG yet.

BRING IT.

You’d get more kills in 1 bg…but you’d also get killed significantly more.

BGs aren’t world PVP. World PVP is true PVP.

The goal is to kill Horde and interrupt their ability to mount a fight against Alliance.

Death to the Horde.

1 Like

Picking off boosting mages as they zone out, is not changing the balance of power bro…

Ha, it’s you trash ally started the fight, so we will carry it, die trash