To Dragonbane Keep quest not activating

Just bumping to note same issue still persists this morning - any fixes found yet?

Event reset, but isn’t starting the scenario even if you pet the big toad on Sargeras. This is very frustrating.

The sharding on this is pretty bad, me and a couple others finished the whole scenario and got trapped behind a firewall barrier when trying the exit the cave where the final rock boss is so we hearthed. Came back to the turn in spot and the turn in npc isn’t there and the area is reset…now I gotta do it again and hope I dont get shut out gain…

any news? the quest start but there’s nothing to do to progress

Just did this with the help of a horde DK. We were on Inferna the Bound and he was probably at 20% when he despawned and Boss says “And with that, you have given us back our home.” but the ? remained gray and nothing seems to be happening.

Other than a few snails, there were nothing to attack within the quest area.

Did I finish the event, did the event expire before it ended, or did something bug out?

There is no fix for this atm ive been stuck like this since last night tried abandoning and repicking it up and waiting for the next rotation.

The event is on a timer. When it’s about to start The Boss will shout out and then it will commence about 5 minutes after. I hung around the area for about 20 minutes before I saw the text pop up.

1 Like

Update. Upon going back after yet another reset of the event. it was live and i completed ok. GL gamers just gotta keep trying

terrible quest. Why does every other quest just start normally and this is a “oh wait untill some crappy NPC shows up???”

been waiting 35 mins since the NPC respawned. 37 after the hour and nothing. good thing shows keep me amused.

same we have to wait till the planet align to start quest i guess
what hell this slowing me down

i see it there is a horn on map saying 11 minutes to start

1 Like

just started this quest, map is showing time left at 43 mins, but nothing happens even got rid of the quest and redid it and still nothing

I completed the quest on day 1 and now whenever the event is active, I automatically get phased into the quest complete state and can’t do it again. Very cool.

How do you trigger this stupid event? I’ve been to the area all day in and out up and down tried turning it off and on again you name it. What is the secret trick to this damn thing?!

it wont even start for me

Won’t start for me or anyone i can see near me. Bunch of us standing there waiting.

Yeah, Boss just stands there. 30 minutes into the wait time and nothing at all is happening. When I flew over prior the event was already over with 40 minutes left. This quests seems extremely bad as it doesn’t even work at all.

as of 5 PM EST still happening. standing there with nothing going on.

1 Like

I appear to be in the “Event Won’t Start” camp. :unamused: