To combat the hord

I I come up withh a way to combatt thhed hord here. Im making a guild to fite against hord.

I need guild idddea and names

2 Likes

No thanks.

2 Likes

Here’s that bag of attention you ordered.

5 Likes

Hi, are you okay?

1 Like

Goldshire Regulars

3 Likes

PoopSock Knights

1 Like

(A-PvP) Silly Little Bois

Aggressor Iza Homophobe

Hopefully that fits.

11 Likes

witty comment 984

“how are you people not tired of this already”

1 Like

Guild names can have 24 characters so you’re just in, L.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be <In Need of Supervision>.

1 Like

< Shut Up Aggressor >

There we go.

5 Likes

I’m just gonna say I don’t think that this is actually Aggressor. The typos are way too deliberate in placement.

That tumblr confirmed it was Aggressor, and honestly all of his typos are way too deliberate no matter who he’s on.

Ex: always removing the E in Horde.

I have never seen Shubbar and Aggressor in the same room.

It’s like crappy Batman.

2 Likes

Yes they both spell it out as “hord” but I don’t recall Aggressor having a habit of putting in double or triple letters. I don’t know what Tumblr you’re referring to, and I’m not sure how it would confirm anything.

Don’t get me wrong, I think we’re still dealing with lowest common denominator here, but a different lowest common denominator.

https://aggressorarchive.tumblr.com/

I’m not holding this as 100% truth mind you. I recognize people lie on the internet, and one person’s big enough grudge to make a whole webpage on it should definitely receive the grain of salt.

However, the similarities are just too close. It may be some other poor sad sack trying to troll us, but tbh who would really want that honor? We get Soljerion, Varsity Snax, and whoever is the troll of the week here, but no one really goes out of their way to pretend to be them when they do it so well.

I’ve always enjoyed “And Two Stealthed Rogues”

That’s cool, I just think Shubbar (and/or) Aggressor are in need of supervision.

2 Likes

I’ve been away, who is this person? This the new Aggressor alt or are they not or is it still in the R&D staff’s hands?

I need coffee, someone get me a coffee, please. Wait, nevermind, I hate coffee, okay. Let me try reading this hidden post here annnnnnnd…wow, that… hurts the eyes.

2 Likes

Yo you forgot the E again but you probably did it on purpose so meh.