To Battle In AV

Fellow Alliance! We all know the devastation and massacre the horde commit against the good forces of Stormpike. The Frostwolf and their legions threaten to break the moral of the Stormpike with brutal methods. BUT know this.

I am Mizriz! Knight Lt. of the Alliance! and I say nay! This shall not come to fruition as there is new power at play. Stormpike Militia is ready for battle at last; they and their allies the Theramore Guard march together tonight to defend the hills of Stonehearth and burn every horde hovel, hole, and tower from Winterax to the Frostwolf keep where the villainous scum Drek’thar hides.

Be aware disgusting hordes; those who dare scatter blood on the pristine snows of the valley in the Alterac Mountains. Your doom is at hand.

Death to all Horde.

This is the same guild that hosted a ZG that couldn’t kill bloodlord mandokir, resulting in a wasted lockout and evening. Good stuff.

We killed him in one shot last night. Hakkar too

I guess we know who the issue was…

2 Likes

Another victory claimed for the alliance. Drek is dead

Great leadership last night and nights prior.
The call has been made and the nay sayer has been weighed.
Only a brave and the skilled lord will choose to kill Horde. Where the PVE beastie n’er changes tactics and can be vanquished easily, the Horde will change and adapt to challenge but die just as easily.

1 Like

Thanks! I really love the strategy that goes into AV

More AV premades every friday and sunday at 8 est!

1 Like

wait, how does this work? you are able to get a good amount of you in same game?

We group in parties of 5 and coordinate our queues. During av weekend it’s rough getting in since there are 40+ matches at once. However on a normal night we can get 4-6 groups in the bg in 20 minutes or less

wow that is really cool to here. i love alterac valley, but the way things have been in classic, its miserable. I didnt like the premades 7min games ever either. Glad you guys found a way to have some fun in there.

We wipe them up the map with out letting them go north if we can. Really fun way to do AV :slight_smile: We did it for years in retail

Whisper me in game for disc

Hope you get more responses so our queue times might drop a little!

1 Like

Us Stormpikes and the Theramore Guard will march together against the Iceblood Garrison this friday at 5 server! Whisper Mizriz in game for disc to join our cause