To all you randoms trying to get Scarab Lord

I ain’t getting the mount. Not even going to make an effort. I knew exactly how it was going to end up and I decided to not participate.

2 Likes

Everybody that has a legit chance of getting it on my server is basically spending 15-20 hours a day in Silithus with a minimum of 20 guildees helping out at any time of day.

Nobody casual is going to come close to getting it.

I’m just enjoying farming Firewaters/Jujus/Black Lotuses in peace since everybody else is in Silithus. I’ve never been this productive farming before.

1 Like

I’m really curious what did some of you think was going to happen? Did you think you were going to waltz in and get 42000 quest turn in items?

There are numerous guilds that have (in vanilla) and are currently completing the quest line without the assistance of the opposite faction.

The quest line requires numerous and vast amounts of resources as well as requires a large amount of people to assist with the completion, but it’s my understanding the original intent was for “faction cooperation” and not “cross-faction cooperation.”

you owe me 200g for the zg boost i did for you…

That’s not a thing.

1 Like

Last time i cared who was getting scarrab lord i was telling them to hurry up cuz i wanna do aq 20 and get all the stuff

Not like perma deleted, but the account is “hidden?” from inactivity. I can log to the character select screen and see the toon, but can’t log into it unless pay sub for that account and the character no longer shows up in armory.

Classic tryhards really make me appreciate my life choices.

IDK about the mount I came to PvP, but the lvl of collusion going on is insane. There should be some consequence because its going against the spirit of the game.

It should be horde vs ally not horde vs ally+venmo’ed horde and vis versa.

1 Like

Musta been my 30 mage in mauradon

Honestly the hardest part of all of this for me is the toxicity flying everywhere. In not exempt personally everyone is tired and cranky and saying things they regret. Its ending a lot of good relations on my server both ways. Probably 50% of the server doesn’t care but the other 50% all hate each other over this. I want to help my guildie get the mount 100% but I’ve left general chat for the duration going forward and now have a no typing policy as I just dont want any of these possibly salvageable friendships to end forever.

Lmao…totally worth that sick bug mount.

It feels like it was inevitable too. My guild and guilds I’m friends with both want the mount and started griefing each other over it, and it just escalates.

This is when you start collecting the items and selling them to the highest bidder. War profiteering is the way to go during these uncertain times.

1 Like

36 replies and no one has pointed out that “scarab lord” doesn’t exist in vanilla?

The only reward for ringing the gong on time is the mount. The title is not part of vanilla, as the only way you can earn or change titles in vanilla is via pvp ranking.

The title was added in later during an expansion, to players with the mount.

1 Like

Whats going to be funny is if blizz revokes Scarab Lord titles from colluders. Of course I have no idea how they would go about proving that.

There is no title.

1 Like

There is no title, yet.

Fixed that for ya.

1 Like

Of course I mean removing all rewards including mount.