To all those against refunds

haha the threads about this when the level squish was announced were hilarious.

HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY LEVELS AWAY!!!11!!

I was speaking in general terms not technicalities. Yes its Blizzards game and they can do what they want.

But changing a system that people invested thousands of gold and dozens of hours in without providing compensation is a terrible way to treat customers

It does not explicitly say that. I’ve already went over this multiple times.

Caveat Emtpor. You chose to risk your money just as I chose to risk mine. All the information was there for us to justify making or not making the purchase of the Shadowlands pre-order. Just because you change your mind regarding that risk and resultant impulse purchase, it shouldn’t be Blizzard that is responsible.

And specifically speaking of heirlooms, you have presumably recieved the gold value in ease and speed od levelling already; therefore as you have presumably recieved the value in gold converted to time MULTIPLE times, it is the player, NOT Blizzard that actually owes something

And here is the answer:

That’s a policy, it can be overturned.

…because misery loves company.

I wouldn’t hold me breath on this one.

Wtf happened to why are these new wow players so sensitive? I took a 4 month break after aotc and rank 15. I paid 4 months to not play and I’m excited for shadowlands. Why would you ever complain to blizzard about your ridiculous refunds. Please quit the game

Your comment is incredibly selfish and opinionated.

HAHA blizzard hurt your feelings. Iv been here since day one your entire complaint and thread is laughably pathetic. Cry more mabe blizzard will listen lmao

No.

Then this doesnt pertain to you.

Another opinion.

Cry more is another opinion??? Are you English? If you don’t like the game quit. You will never get your refund. Grow up

1 Like

I don’t care either way, whether we get a refund back or not, but it’d be nice to get back a large amount of honor badges and darkmoon faire tickets to spend on other things. For those that used gold and upgraded EVERYTHING, that’s a cool close to 1mil gold back, wow. But I wonder how many people have actually upgraded EVERY single heirloom to max?

What do you mean?

I never said I don’t like the game.

You don’t know that.

Right back at you.

I’m sure blizzard could figure something out.

The absolute state of wow general. But I spent my devalued and pay 2 win wow gold(tokens) on heirlooms and they took them away blizzard you owe me. They owe you nothing and will give you nothing

You don’t know that.

You don’t know that. The rest of us seem to.

2 Likes

Man you are a huge noob and I’m going to leave it at that. And if blizzard is listening. You don’t owe noobs anything