To all the quit posts

People have been complaining about for weeks. In Australia they have done it and doing other countries now too. Please don’t comment if you have no idea whats going on.

Yes cause Blizzard controls the global economic trade and there are absolutely no other factors in play that can result in higher or lower subs for other countries.

Man your reach would make Inspector Gadget blush.

1 Like

Its impossible for people to get baited into thinking the expansion is bad, because if they are having fun then they are playing the game. 90% of people only use the forums to complain. They know blizzard doesn’t read the forums or care, but it feels nice to vent and then for other people to go “yeah you’re totally not crazy, im not having a good time either.” But at that point nothing anyone on the forums could say would change their mind anyways.

Sure Ion if you say so. But hell I’m not stupid enough to fall for your antics.

Well this is just a flat out lie.

3 Likes

Oh no I think it’s you that need to read the fine line about that print :wink:

Game time sub will go up

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/762885660926804031/788886596916740106/Screenshot_20201216-155258.png

Subscription will not

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/762885660926804031/788886641213308988/Screenshot_20201216-155247.png

Those are two completely different things to pay WoW

You like many others jumped on the bandwagon thinking it’s doom and gloom

A Canadian player will see the price difference, I can’t because I’m not Canadian

Canadians can and still have their original price to pay WoW, you pay a bit more with game time

1 Like

Did blizz start putting out sub numbers again? I must have missed that somewhere.

1 Like

They only way a person can verify any numbers is by reviewing their reports and checking the MAUs. If the MAUs are softening then it should give at least some idea of what’s going on. They’re publicly traded, so I think finding that information shouldn’t be too difficult. I’m too lazy-- busy— to do that myself.

No there are clearly other reasons for it. Maybe fresh paint chips and living under power lines might be reasons to your life choices, but we not here to judge that.

Consider this also
The Antlantic Wolffish produces natural antifreeze so their blood doesn’t slow in their cold environments

The Australian price change had to be done because they were originally paying $15 AUD for a $11 USD sub, I don’t understand why people got bent out of shape for that

lmfao just another sucker job, hence they’re bleeding subs and money, not stupid enough to fall for it. It has all over it “” COME IN SPINNER “”

More like blizzard doesn’t control the exchange rates, they have to obey price changes

What a load of crap if that was the case they would have done it YEARS AGO. They’re bleeding subs and losing money just another excuse to up the sub to make up for it. You think people were born yesterday or crawled out from under a rock? really says alot for you.

Should I be imagining all your posts with an Aussie accent? Because if so, that does make a difference to me.

Obviously not true on any given day here.

Hmmm… I agree that I also really enjoy this expac and my friends are also not quitting.

However, you DID post a thread that was the equivalent of “This expac rocks! Don’t agree? Fight me!”

Did I say it would? did I imply that? damn.

lol not but it would be cool.

(X) doubt