To all the people who group together to stomp random bgs

Yes it does.

Why yes it does.

Yes what other reason is there to do it?

Because its fun.

I fixed that for you :wink:

We’d be more than happy to run with you OP. MMOs are better with friends.

Oh my goosh you are sooo mean to this new player…

you are a terrible bully…

they are still learning how to play…

it ISN’T rated…

goosh don’t tell people how to play…

so rude

It does feel good to have players focus on the objectives. Not have 4 melee chase a warlock to Narnia while the EFC walk across the mid field.

1 Like

It does feel good to have players who…

• have some semblance of gear
  • will listen to each other
  • wont bicker half the game
  • communicate
  • have each others back
  • peel for healers
  • enjoy playing the game as a team
  • wont AFK after the first fight
  • wont find an obscure part of the map to hide in

I can’t understand WHY anyone would want to group PvP.

I mean it is Player vs Player… not Players vs Players…

maybe we should rename it GvG group vs group???

2 Likes

This reeks of troll, ngl.

yes :smiley:

The best games are solo qing into premades for me. I mean i get why people hate being farmed. Nothing better than keeping a premade to a draw in wsg because they could never cap the flag against the 1 rogue they are fighting against. All it takes is one little lol and theyll be w keying you all game. Those are the fun games. Roflstomps are boring and just make you worse at the game anyhow.

1 Like

You can group for random bgs?

it’s called sarcasm.

PvP isn’t 1 vs 1

it is team vs team

but God forbid ANYONE group up in a TEAM vs TEAM.

how about PvP in “Fog of war” everyone in PvP can only see themselves and enemies.

this will stop those pesky people from grouping up, you can ONLY see yourself and ONE enemy at any given time.

Like the rogue shadow realm thing… just make BG 1v1 and when you get near an ENEMY you get sucked into a shadow realm to dual that ONE dude…

no.

yes.
(and that team is allowed to be 1-4 of your friends.)

Next question

lol
you don’t know what sarcasm is do you?

Nope, next question.

What is your quest?

well… I don’t think I can dumb it down enough for you to understand.

so I guess I will just leave you in blissful ignorance.

Lol wow you got me there a picture of my monk in progress gearing in an epic solo q btw . Just because you cropped my name doesn’t mean I won’t be able to tell . Lol I can tell by the background of the profile . Gj no I don’t need a premade to carry me me is so busted I can get top 3 healing n beat geared healers in no pvp gear .

I was hitting 20-35mil with no pvp gear . It really doesn’t take that long to gear even when quing solo and still losing to horde I still managed to fully gear my monk . But people like you just want to be lazy and blame premades everyday. How sad .

It would make more sense if they actually played pvp and not on forums . They talk alot they are worse then trolls such as yourself .

hmmm… I play PvP pretty much every day, if I’m NOT in a PvP I am prepping for PvP.

and while I’m in a que timer I come out to forums.

so yea

I was referring to holy they have me on ignore I think they won’t reply to any of my posts lol .

Holy tried the gotcha moment by posting a cropped pic of my mw monk who was solo qing epics for gear and I was doing fine on healing btw . I was out healing geared players . But according to holy I need premades to carry me LUL .

Like just say you don’t have friends holy it’s ok :joy: