To all the people who group together to stomp random bgs

What? LOL.

Oh, wait… was it a gnome rogue doing upskirts?

1 Like

no just cow posting odd ss of multiple ppls toons over the years its a weird obsession i guess. 3 ppl have had this same issue with cow its a reoccurring theme .

1 Like

Nearly all of your posts these days are calling out some random thing that Holycow has done. Not sure you should be accusing anyone else of obsessions tbh.

4 Likes

Not really I’m only responding to what they do . Which is stir up drama in many posts and post pictures of forum people to prove an argument.

Clearly other ppl see the same problems I do .

You and Kit seem to have a lot in common for randomly attacking someone for no reason. I was just pointing out that what Kit was saying was false, because all we did was mention the reasonings of why someone would have ilvl 226 gear at max in another thread. If you would like, I can link it to you. As for my honor level, I came back after not playing since MoP.

I gave out the reasons and possibilities, there were no names or full set of gear shown. I said it was possible if someone has a bunch of 226 ilvl gear, they could’ve bought a boost. key word, MIGHT.

You were not named, no names were mentioned. We are not psychic, now stop being weird ty and especially alt hopping to avoid ignore.

If people taking screenshots of people in 226 gear is ‘harassing you’ when they don’t even know it’s you, you have issues. Holycow said the screenshots were sent by a friend, not even them.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the support and trying to set the record straight.

Please just let them rage at me. I don’t want to get more people involved, becoming the next focus of their tirades.

I removed the screenshots as a gesture of goodwill.

1 Like

Nah im good LOL

Cya in a bg never

Not my style

:sunglasses:

if it makes you feel better J/Delro/Bob and I 1500-0’d them in eots yesterday!

Beating someone and rubbing it in their face is hilarious what do you mean

3 Likes

I personally don’t, because it will happen to me and I don’t want Karma.

1 Like

Ye true, jokes are bad

I win I simply move on even when beating the other teams. I don’t even look at the charts if I am dps …I do if I am heals to see if my overall healing is in par. I generally only defend so my numbers will not amount to much. If it was a very close match and it was another team I’ll come in to forums and say gg …simply because it was a gg.

2 Likes

im allowed to post on whoever i want i really dont care that you ignored me not my problem

same i just play for fun mostly idrc if i do good or bad i just wanna look cute and have fun .

1 Like