To all Sylvanas Loyalists!

Not overthinking anything, if you write someone into being as evil as hitler and then come out and ssy that they aren’t evil, what kind of human does that make you? Not a good one to say the very least

Read second comment

2 Likes

Let me explain this to you slowly you might understand. Her story has NOT FINISHED yet just because in WAR she killed her ENEMIES doesn’t maker her evil also her goal was to burn the tree not the people in the tree anyway even if she wanted them dead she knows there is after life . Also don’t compare her to Hitler she didn’t murder night elf just because they were night elves . i can’t believe you comparing the tree burning to the holocaust in the holocaust 6 million Jews died not 900 according to your quest you needed to save 900 people.

According to the World of Warcraft RPG, Darnassus had a population of 15,000. Most of which were Night Elves. Teldrassil had a population of 23,000. 20,400 of those were Night Elves.

so not 6 million night elves those few thousand night elves were killed for a strategic win on war so we remove teldrassil as a capital city that is close to ours.

She did not kill them out of pleasure she literally says “it’s war” get over it.

Don’t you dare compare her to Hitler or what happened in teldrassil to the Holocaust it’s offensive to some people.

2 Likes

In a war she started with the goal of sending thousands if not tens of thousands of civilians to hell that had nothing to do with any war to torture them makes her evil.

You are so delusional from defending your waifu that you can’t even have any reason or logic anymore, your entire comment is full of nonsense and lies.

Sounds like something hitler could’ve said, doesn’t make anything of what he did justified.

Saying “this is war” after starting a war of extermination and burning a whole civilisation alive just to send them to hell and torture them later doesn’t make it all justified.

1 Like

this is why we need downvotes!

What I cant wait for is the tears that will rain in the forums when sylvanas becomes a raid boss and they have to kill her.

But what do i know maybe these loyalists of the witch might just wipe their guild/pug raids just so they dont have to kill their waifu.

Edit: I personally cant wait to farm her if she becomes a raid boss.

Congratulations! I hear you are with child.

I’m gonna be so erect when she gets killed

1 Like

She’s just bad. Imagine making a villain the same person who reverse-disengaged into a sword.

Not everyone has to do thing with filter of your comfort dude get over it? you fully skipped “HER STORY ISN’T FINISHED YET” i really can’t wait to reply to your comment after shadowlands finished.

She is morally grey whether you like it or not and here’s a definition of morally grey. Morally grey is a character who’s morals are ambiguous, they do good things as well as bad and their motives seem unclear.

Those night elves were her enemies and she killed. you are just mad your tree got burned also stop commenting from a level 10 horde character.

“burning a whole civilization” lool :joy: :joy: :joy: you are so magnifying this. it was few hundred lowly night elves and she burned the tree to win a strategic point as i said when the usa bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki to stop the war that was morally grey.

Not everyone has to fit through your comfort filter dude. get over it. no she isn’t my wifu i think she is cool character in the video game and showed you Alliance who is the boss!!! not like that coward Baine.

I love bursting your bubble :rofl: , she wont be a raid boss blizzard conformed it. They said a character like sylvanas we wont simply make her a raid boss it is not a good fit for her character. YOU WILL NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE GET THAT SATISFACTION OF KILLING THE BANSHEE QUEEN AS A RAID BOSS. :wink: :wink: :wink:

For The dark lady!!! Always!!!

2 Likes

Not that I’m against this, but can you state your exact source?

You will be disappointed.

Please switch to Alliance.

gladly!! :slightly_smiling_face:
“She’s an interesting character and she’s a character beloved not just by our playerbase but by our developerbase as well,” Afrasiabi said. "Like I said, I’ve been personally working on her since 2006, making stories for her; I definitely have a connection with her in a lot of different ways, and her just ending up as a raid boss feels like a bit of a letdown to me.

Not letting me link for some reason but here’s the quote just post it on google and you will find the link in mmo chamion.

probably i think that too

If sylvanas looked like ashmane she was be 90% less popular. Sad reality

Why is OP free and not in chains ??

GUARDS!!!

1 Like

I am perpetually amazed that people look at a failure like Sylvanas and decide ‘that’s what I want to follow’. She’s botched virtually every aspect of leadership.

Honestly, what even is her plan? If it’s anything even remotely positive, it should have been trivial to unite the Horde and Alliance in pushing it. A threat that concerns the entirety of the afterlife is a threat that every last living thing needs to address.

Even if she didn’t trust the Alliance to help out (because Anduin is well-known for being a hothead as well as his lack of nuance and understanding regarding complicated threats toward innocent lives), why didn’t she let anyone on the Horde side of things know what’s happening? Her obsession with secrecy on this particular subject is incredibly stupid for several reasons.

• The Horde will find out. They have Shamans and regularly commune with their ancestral spirits. You really think that the Troll Loas or Tauren spiritwalkers wouldn’t notice that several honorable dead didn’t make it to the proper afterlifes? Or that the very spiritually-attuned Horde would be okay with this? Did Sylvanas, in her infinite wisdom, also forget that the Horde can regularly speak with BWONSAMDI?

• The Horde as a whole gains nothing from keeping this secret. Their deaths fuel the fire all the same. Killing the Alliance just worsens the problem. Horde deaths do the exact same. Fixing the problem is preferable to everyone on the face of Azeroth, even the Forsaken.

The only reason she would have kept this a secret from every last person on the planet is she’s planning a takeover and is looking to hold all life hostage to her whims. Which ought to be a non-starter for literally every person on the planet that’s not Sylvanas. Which means, pro-tip, she’s not doing this for anything approaching a charitable or even good reason. She’s a scared child terrified of her own end and desperate to put as many bodies, warm or not, between her and death instead of facing up and realizing her time’s long over.

Again, why people decide following a complete coward is something to rally around is mystifying to me.

1 Like
  • commits worse crimes than hitler

• also is morally grey

Okay lol no thanks

Being female doesn’t make your crimes any less bad, you should know that in 2020

With your logic, Arthas attacking the high elves and killing and raising Sylvanas was also morally grey. Get some sense into your head

Either you’re a troll or a very awful human being

1 Like

The problem with Sylvanas haters is they don’t have problem with her actions they have a problem with her.

let me give you an example

many haters like you out there wish she wont be redeemed for her sins they fully want revenge because of a stupid tree and few lowly night elves.

if you wish up on a character not to be redeemed it means you don’t have a problem with the action you have a problem with the person you don’t want them to survive or be saved.

we learned in the game that never to hold grudges against anyone never let hate consume you but in those forums you see the opposite from those self righteous people simply hate and they preach love they wishing eternal hell about one person who it wasn’t her fault that she turned into a banshee.

Have you stopped a second and thought to yourself maybe those people siding with sylvanas wishing that she get redeemed? wishing that whatever she did is actually for greater good? maybe we are attached to the character wishing that she is doing all of this because she will achieve greater good at the end?

Also maybe some just don’t care about the alliance that died and like a ruthless leader.

I personally love her because i know deep down she is a great person but consumed by hate and vengeance and i want her to prove to everyone that she is doing this because of greater good if not i wish to see her redeemed or break free from what’s making her what she is some how because i love her character. she is ruthless and smart and brave too but not a coward. Anyone will be afraid of eternal torture if you are certain you will go there if you die.

i felt bad when she burned the tree. i personally love night elves i also love sylvanas and her character she lead the horde and i was proud of her to be our warchief unlike that stupid garosh. Wehetehr we like to see her redeemed or doing this for greater good why you want everyone to think the way you think?

2 Likes

What’s morally grey in genocide ??

Still on the right side of history, still wearing n’zoths eye.

Patiently waiting to be proven right.