To all Sylvanas Loyalists!

Some individuals on these forums are literally socially inept, if you have to explain why burning alive innocent women and children is intrinsically evil no matter the end goal, you know you’re in for a fruitless argument.

1 Like

First of all they never said that.

Second of all so what? you think we didn’t help her burn that tree and we stayed her loyalist after all? what is your point? what do you want?

The problem is that the DEVS said it, so it means they are generally really bad humans and it should make people worry.

Yes they did. According to them hitler wouldn’t be too evil either then

Why can’t you people ever necro the fun threads?

You are over thinking this seriously how much hate you have for sylvanas? You want to bully people into hating her.

Where is your proof?

Same reason USA dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and killed innocents to stop the war. The usa also stopped Hitler. so people can be morally gray and the developers said she is morally gray in world of warcraft.

Some people believe in “the end justifies the means”

Also i am pretty sure you don’t care about the innocent pixls of imaginary night elves that died you just hate Sylvanas and want to bully the story writers into killing her. you are just bullies who want to feel morally superior.

1 Like

Not overthinking anything, if you write someone into being as evil as hitler and then come out and ssy that they aren’t evil, what kind of human does that make you? Not a good one to say the very least

Read second comment

2 Likes

Let me explain this to you slowly you might understand. Her story has NOT FINISHED yet just because in WAR she killed her ENEMIES doesn’t maker her evil also her goal was to burn the tree not the people in the tree anyway even if she wanted them dead she knows there is after life . Also don’t compare her to Hitler she didn’t murder night elf just because they were night elves . i can’t believe you comparing the tree burning to the holocaust in the holocaust 6 million Jews died not 900 according to your quest you needed to save 900 people.

According to the World of Warcraft RPG, Darnassus had a population of 15,000. Most of which were Night Elves. Teldrassil had a population of 23,000. 20,400 of those were Night Elves.

so not 6 million night elves those few thousand night elves were killed for a strategic win on war so we remove teldrassil as a capital city that is close to ours.

She did not kill them out of pleasure she literally says “it’s war” get over it.

Don’t you dare compare her to Hitler or what happened in teldrassil to the Holocaust it’s offensive to some people.

2 Likes

In a war she started with the goal of sending thousands if not tens of thousands of civilians to hell that had nothing to do with any war to torture them makes her evil.

You are so delusional from defending your waifu that you can’t even have any reason or logic anymore, your entire comment is full of nonsense and lies.

Sounds like something hitler could’ve said, doesn’t make anything of what he did justified.

Saying “this is war” after starting a war of extermination and burning a whole civilisation alive just to send them to hell and torture them later doesn’t make it all justified.

1 Like

this is why we need downvotes!

What I cant wait for is the tears that will rain in the forums when sylvanas becomes a raid boss and they have to kill her.

But what do i know maybe these loyalists of the witch might just wipe their guild/pug raids just so they dont have to kill their waifu.

Edit: I personally cant wait to farm her if she becomes a raid boss.

Congratulations! I hear you are with child.

I’m gonna be so erect when she gets killed

1 Like

She’s just bad. Imagine making a villain the same person who reverse-disengaged into a sword.

Not everyone has to do thing with filter of your comfort dude get over it? you fully skipped “HER STORY ISN’T FINISHED YET” i really can’t wait to reply to your comment after shadowlands finished.

She is morally grey whether you like it or not and here’s a definition of morally grey. Morally grey is a character who’s morals are ambiguous, they do good things as well as bad and their motives seem unclear.

Those night elves were her enemies and she killed. you are just mad your tree got burned also stop commenting from a level 10 horde character.

“burning a whole civilization” lool :joy: :joy: :joy: you are so magnifying this. it was few hundred lowly night elves and she burned the tree to win a strategic point as i said when the usa bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki to stop the war that was morally grey.

Not everyone has to fit through your comfort filter dude. get over it. no she isn’t my wifu i think she is cool character in the video game and showed you Alliance who is the boss!!! not like that coward Baine.

I love bursting your bubble :rofl: , she wont be a raid boss blizzard conformed it. They said a character like sylvanas we wont simply make her a raid boss it is not a good fit for her character. YOU WILL NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE GET THAT SATISFACTION OF KILLING THE BANSHEE QUEEN AS A RAID BOSS. :wink: :wink: :wink:

For The dark lady!!! Always!!!

2 Likes

Not that I’m against this, but can you state your exact source?

You will be disappointed.

Please switch to Alliance.

gladly!! :slightly_smiling_face:
“She’s an interesting character and she’s a character beloved not just by our playerbase but by our developerbase as well,” Afrasiabi said. "Like I said, I’ve been personally working on her since 2006, making stories for her; I definitely have a connection with her in a lot of different ways, and her just ending up as a raid boss feels like a bit of a letdown to me.

Not letting me link for some reason but here’s the quote just post it on google and you will find the link in mmo chamion.

probably i think that too

If sylvanas looked like ashmane she was be 90% less popular. Sad reality

Why is OP free and not in chains ??

GUARDS!!!

1 Like