To All Prot Paladins

I’m sorry, but this won’t last. Prepare yourselves and pray that Blizz is somewhat gentle.

I’m sorry in advance.

6 Likes

So maybe I should change to prot for awhile? Certainly sucks as ret right now lol.

3 Likes

They love Protection Paladins, what makes you think they won’t stay on top? Same thing with Shadow Priests. Some specs are fabulous and they’re meant to stay fabulous.

Unlike Havoc hehehe (don’t hate me I’m sorry)

3 Likes

Mind fleshing out what the issue is?

2 Likes

I’m going to assume it’s the Kyrian ability. Which allows you to throw a million avengers shields at people.

With a conduit that gives you a 50% chance to do that twice. I expect them to nerf the damage of the additional shields, but it wont hurt Prot too much.

It will ruin rets PvP burst rotation though.

3 Likes

Just enjoy your class (no matter what happens to it :sob:).

Protection Paladin are very strong but aren’t busted to the point of needing nerfing though.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s just one ability. Veng DHs do the same thing with kyrians sigil. Which is basically a huge chunk of AoE burst.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed tank dps as a whole has been pretty up there. The two standouts are prot pally and DH

Tanks die quickly.

They are also very squishy

I started keeping a record.

24 total runs.
19 tanks were Paladins.
1 was a warrior
2 were DH
2 were monks
0 were Druid

Seems legit?

2 Likes

prot is pretty powerful right now

shhhhhhh!!! don’t let blizz know about that

Because warrior tanking with low block and low haste is painful. Farming runes is slowly driving me insane…well, more insane.

it certainly is a lot more fun when every ability gives holy power

and blizzard kept kept guardian druid broken for 6 years, it’s clear they don’t give a carp about tank balance.

2 Likes

What sucks as ret? I’m having a blast as ret

3 Likes

Same

The reason for this I believe is because they already know theres so few tanks in the game.

So constantly nerfing popular tank classes would only worsen that problem.

1 Like

I wish they knew this.

Why do you care though? Just be grateful people are even wanting to tank right now.

Waiting for tanks is already painful enough without nerfing the popular class.

3 Likes