To all of those who are upset about the PC changes

lol…some law firms this is how they make that money.

You represented HIM! And won and or got it down to where a slap on the wrist would be harsher?

Yes. have an issue with that?

Hell no. I got this upcoming issue. Pencil me in for 1000 on next Tuesday to discuss?

NOt even going to ask the price?

Oh I know the price. You get results. worth it…

no but we should be looking at who hires them and what they do, if their history is of helping companies screwing over employees then maybe we need to ask why blizz picked them.

1 Like

Well, maybe no employee groups have ever hired them?

Isn’t taking everything into account part of their job?

Objectivity. work in game may not reflect the angle being looked at out of the game development.

He is a sexist pig. Look at his body of work!

Umm…he was paid to make a bad villain. And in another game they dev’d they worked up a noble protagonist.

Expands to say even actors/actresses. Lets have them a known hardcore method actor. You pay the dude to be alcoholic womanizing bad cop…they will method act it like a champ. Needs weight added? they will bulk up and no fat suit setup like say thor in endgame. you need them thin as hell, they do starvation diets.

You pay them to be a gay i dunno…violinist in movie about an ochestra when they are so straight they make rulers look crooked…they will method act that to a T too.

Objectivity here is looking at the office behavior not related to being in character for work aspects, or what the work entails.

Line reads for a villain who adds sexist to the villain resume in a storyboard meeting hammering out script…fine.

Being a sexist jerk at the office lunch function…not fine.