To all EMS/1st Responders

Fire department chronicles. Love those guys

What could possibly go wrong?

How dare you say the Q word

1 Like

It was sincere!

2 Likes

2 Likes

My apologies. I am a bit loopy from my long shift. Carry on and God bless.

My Wife was a PNAIII at a Maximum Security Mental Hospital. She would get so mad at me if I said anything along the lines of “Quiet day today?”.

1 Like

Best part is: our towns EMS covers the surrounding areas too. One such town is small and always dead. Like averages .5 calls a shift. Thats where the wife went.

Her shift start just over an hour ago. I got a text saying shes already on a call and already has pee on her pants hahaha.

Tried to upload a screenshot of it but cant figure out how to upload to imgur from mobile website

Is that mustache real??

yes it is.

I was wondering that too. It is a warm Friday, something bad is bound to happen somewhere.

My shift starts in 3 hours and I just saw this and I’m now mad.

Of course, it’s safe if you’re joking. It’s only really dangerous if you hope it stays quiet with all sincerity
 or worse, make PLANS.

1 Like

So quick update, the base the wife is operating out of today that averages one call every 2 shifts
she was on her third call an hour and a hald ago. With 14 hours to go.

Be prepared. And im sorry

1 Like

As soon as I got to work today, I had to respond to someone caught in an elevator at our main hospital. They were in there for over an hour. I told them “This is Grizzle’s fault he did this”

1 Like

Well, as a dispatcher for fire and police, now I know why my quiet day turned into literal hell on earth.

1 Like

You son of a

My day is YOUR fault! :dracthyr_no2:

Owning it 100%

Last text from the wife: “i love you. But im still mad at you”. Shes got 13 hours left in her shift, and im going finishing in the morning and plan on being gone before she grts home. Shes got a solid 24 hours to cooldown.

Likewise i have 24 hours to find an appropriate apology. Bought her just because flowers yesterday so thats out

1 Like

chocolates

i remember hearing a fast food employee tell me they arent allowed to say “busy” or “slow” bc its bad news lol. like the managers would actually get mad if u said it

1 Like

Yeah this isnt some old wives tale or superstition. It’s a legitimate reason to become upset haha